• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shortys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2014
    Mooresville
    Badger Creek Firearms in Mooresville IN is the first dealer in the country to receive one of the new Standard MFG Woodsman .22 LR pistols. This version has the mag release behind the trigger on the left side instead of at the bottom of the magazine. MSRP has not yet been determined so we do not have a price yet. The serial number is W5 and the gun is butter smooth with a great trigger. No creep at all. This one is CC and blue. This gun will be offered in all blue, CC and blue and CC and blue engraved. There is talk of releasing a left handed version soon. The smudges are fingerprints from checking it out. This new model is getting close to being offered for sale. W5 is not going to be sold.

Woodsman 1.png Woodsman2.png

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I'm gonna need one of those for sure.
    If you never checked out Standard Manufacturing 1911s they are absolutely fantastic. So much gun for the money. Not that there cheap. Nothing good ever is but....what you get for $$$ spent is above and beyond.

Shortys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2014
    Mooresville
    What do you need MSRP for to sell it, unless the intent is to sell it at MSRP, just use your standard pricing model over cost.
    MSRP determines the price vendors sell to dealers at. Cost is based on a percentage of MSRP. This is a brand new gun that is about to hit production. They sent it to us at 0.00 invoice cost and will bill us once the price is determined. The gun was sent as a favor so we could place it on display at our shop. This is the only one that has been shipped to any dealer in the country.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Wow that is a good looking 22, and chance of a "match target" version. Seriously I would buy one immediately, the blue accents on the mag release is a very nice touch. Love the case hardened work too. :spend::wow::drool:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I’m gonna guess msrp is the right arm, and the left leg…or one of the two marbles in your marble bag! Either way, it’s probably worth it! That’s a sweet looking pistola!

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Really? You think it went down? :stickpoke: :cool:
    Not sure. Std Mfg sure did seem to have some fire sale prices on some AR uppers/lowers/rifles not too long ago.
    I'll have to ask you guys how they shoot, as I don't think I can muster up the will to drop $1100+ on one.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Not sure. Std Mfg sure did seem to have some fire sale prices on some AR uppers/lowers/rifles not too long ago.
    I'll have to ask you guys how they shoot, as I don't think I can muster up the will to drop $1100+ on one.
    We can both shoot the one @patience0830 buys.

If, and I am sure it will be, this offering is built to the quality of their 1911s, $1000 plus is fair pricing. I'd love to have one of their blued 1911's (minus the rollmarks on the slide,please)....Mr. Churchmouse had a couple of their 1911s and I was thoroughly impressed.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    MSRP determines the price vendors sell to dealers at. Cost is based on a percentage of MSRP. This is a brand new gun that is about to hit production. They sent it to us at 0.00 invoice cost and will bill us once the price is determined. The gun was sent as a favor so we could place it on display at our shop. This is the only one that has been shipped to any dealer in the country.
    That makes sense then if you don't even have dealer cost! I'm not surprised there isn't pricing yet, this one would be very difficult. You can still get nice Colts in the 600's, to NIB one's for 1100 or less, they're not rare, there's a lot of them out there. It's going to be a bit of a tight rope, if it's too much those that like this style will just get an actual Colt. The reason a reproduction will sell is if it's cheaper than the original that someone can't afford. I love Woodsman's, it was the first handgun I ever shot. This sample looks great, I wish them luck.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I didn't see the MSRP posts when I just posted. I think that'll be a tough sell at over 1100.00 for a copy of a gun that the original is readily available.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    We can both shoot the one @patience0830 buys.

If, and I am sure it will be, this offering is built to the quality of their 1911s, $1000 plus is fair pricing. I'd love to have one of their blued 1911's (minus the rollmarks on the slide,please)....Mr. Churchmouse had a couple of their 1911s and I was thoroughly impressed.
    I think Dave Ramsey might get upset with Patience if he were to buy one of these in the near future.

Top Bottom