• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Ya I was surprised to see that there but that’ll be a perfect track for it. And it’s kinda Tony’s local track, so maybe he can get us a win there
    No, I thought you’d forgotten Lucas Oil Raceway and added it. Saw IRP, then edited the post. I can’t for the life of me remember the last raceway.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It's a pretty neat little deal. One thing it proves once again... Saturday night is always the right time to race. Was cool watching smoke and Scott Bloomquist go at for a few laps, until Scott went in a little too deep into the corner on the restart got up on the cushion and dropped to like 8th place.
    Honestly, I was really surprised to see Halie Deegan running so strong and hanging with and pressuring smoke like she did.

I've enjoyed the first two races, next week at Eldora should be another cool race

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    It's a pretty neat little deal. One thing it proves once again... Saturday night is always the right time to race. Was cool watching smoke and Scott Bloomquist go at for a few laps, until Scott went in a little too deep into the corner on the restart got up on the cushion and dropped to like 8th place.
    Honestly, I was really surprised to see Halie Deegan running so strong and hanging with and pressuring smoke like she did.

I've enjoyed the first two races, next week at Eldora should be another cool race
    Love this series.....this could have a heck of a future!

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Love this series.....this could have a heck of a future!
    So far I like it too. I wish they had a little more tv time to share some info about the cars and drivers thoughts etc. Last night about as fast as they could say SRX Series, they were saying start your engines and rolling around for the parade/warm up laps. Both of the first two races just seemed rushed to fit into the 2hr tv slot, they could use another half hour.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Came in to grab a few beers so decided to check it out for a few minutes since forgot about last weeks race.
    If they get rid of Danica I can see myself watching more, but I can't stand her as a commentator. Maybe watch with no volume on :dunno:

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Came in to grab a few beers so decided to check it out for a few minutes since forgot about last weeks race.
    If they get rid of Danica I can see myself watching more, but I can't stand her as a commentator. Maybe watch with no volume on :dunno:
    Yeah but gotta start with someone somewhere. I thought she did better last night than the first week though.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I love the Saturday racing, that I can actually watch without being woke.

I just have to remember to do it. Can they hold off the race starts until after dark? :)

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Yeah but gotta start with someone somewhere. I thought she did better last night than the first week though.
    For me it's not about her calling of a race it's her voice. Now I can mute and stare at her all day, but dont wanna hear her talk.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    For me it's not about her calling of a race it's her voice. Now I can mute and stare at her all day, but dont wanna hear her talk.
    Seems a lot of people feel that way. Doesn't seem to bother me. But then again, I've been subjected to listening to play by play commentary for college softball with my daughter for several years. Now those commentators will drive a man to the booze lol

Top Bottom