• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Poor comparison lol, the BDM was an abomination.
    What?

I like mine. Shoots great and one of the skinniest double stacks out there. Carries nicely. I haven’t had any problems with mine, it runs good.

Granted the double mode is more of a novelty than useful. I bought it, mostly to keep it as a collector pieces since it’s relatively rare and unusual.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    What?

I like mine. Shoots great and one of the skinniest double stacks out there. Carries nicely. I haven’t had any problems with mine, it runs good.

Granted the double mode is more of a novelty than useful. I bought it, mostly to keep it as a collector pieces since it’s relatively rare and unusual.
    Ha, I remember somebody on here had one, maybe abomination is a bit much, they were an interesting gun and at least Browning made the effort to bring something to market when DA/SA's were ruling.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    You certainly have to know current pricing before going to Midwest. They will rape you given the chance.
    WAAAAAAAAY back when the SA-35 first came out, Midwest had them for $999. Granted, they were low serial numbers and kinda an oddity in that way but, not $300 worth. So, I walked over to the used case and what did I see? An SA-35! In the used area a week after they started selling them! Do you want to know what they were asking for that pistol? $899! USED AND $200 ABOVE MSRP!
    The story as the sales guy told it was that some husband bought one and had to bring it back because his wife didn't want him to have it.
    Now, @ $300 over MSRP for the first sale and $200 over MSRP for the used one (I'm 100% sure that they didn't give him a special deal because he was a sissy and probably only gave him 50% of the $999 he paid.....) off that one pistol, they made a killing!

I don't buy from them unless there is a verified sale going on. I bought a Sig P365 X MACRO TACOPS for cheap during the Sig sale. You just gotta watch them.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    WAAAAAAAAY back when the SA-35 first came out, Midwest had them for $999. Granted, they were low serial numbers and kinda an oddity in that way but, not $300 worth. So, I walked over to the used case and what did I see? An SA-35! In the used area a week after they started selling them! Do you want to know what they were asking for that pistol? $899! USED AND $200 ABOVE MSRP!
    The story as the sales guy told it was that some husband bought one and had to bring it back because his wife didn't want him to have it.
    Now, @ $300 over MSRP for the first sale and $200 over MSRP for the used one (I'm 100% sure that they didn't give him a special deal because he was a sissy and probably only gave him 50% of the $999 he paid.....) off that one pistol, they made a killing!

I don't buy from them unless there is a verified sale going on. I bought an Sig P365 X MACRO TACOPS for cheap during the Sig sale. You just gotta watch them.
    Glad to see they have not changed.

Top Bottom