• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    So Black Jack sporting clays is awesome for anyone who goes down there. About 1.25 hours from Disney, they had 3 regular courses and one Super Sporting course that I really enjoyed. The extra challenging targets were a blast and my browning earned its keep. I need to shoot some super sporting this year apparently.

sportsman223

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Passing on Doe's
    I have to admit when I was there last weekend, a used CG Summit had my attention. And yes, it was a beautiful gun. And, they are know for good customer service. Except they are only serviceable through CG certified shops.

Not a gun that I would ever use for hunting though. I just wouldn't want to get it scratched up that way

Edit- another option would be look at some of the exclusive Browning options from Guns Unlimited. If I were in the market for another O/U, I would be looking really hard at their Browning Universal High post. It can be had with adjustable comb, butt plat and rib along with either a traditional sporting style stock or parallel comb. For the money they are a great bargain.
    CG is usually at IGC during the state shoot had mine rebuilt twice

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    How many rounds a year do you shoot? Mine has 40,000 rounds and just getting broke in, may be next year for its first pit stop.

I would have done a pit stop before that but it’s not my gun. Replacing the internal springs at regular intervals is important. I don’t want to find out when my gun will go down the hard way personally.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I would have done a pit stop before that but it’s not my gun. Replacing the internal springs at regular intervals is important. I don’t want to find out when my gun will go down the hard way personally.
    I get where you are coming from but I know of a couple guys that put about that many rounds through their guns in a year.

Remington 90T

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2023
    Brodhead Wisconsin
    My 40,000 rounds is what my C.G. has shot My question was having a gun pit stopped twice already. C.G. gives three free pit stops for a new gun and one free pitstop for a used gun. Then you're hooked because they do not sell parts. $170 to replace a $5.00 firing pin-$400 for a locking block? Wasting a pit stop can come around and bight you in the a##.

Top Bottom