29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Seems like gas stations are trouble magnets more than in the past. I try to watch everything around and listen when I fill up a vehicle, gas station TV makes this more difficult with the noise.
    The mouse used to always say nothing good happens out after midnight. Most of these incidents are happening late night early morning.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Police also wouldn’t specify how a black Buick wound up at the scene of the shooting. Police reports show that car was reported stolen in a carjacking involving different victims at a business on Mann Road just a half hour before the shooting.
    :popcorn:

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    That whole area is "interesting". It's mostly industrial right there off 465, along with three truck stops. The trucks and their drivers are fine, but some of the other folks that hang around there are a bit sketchy.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That whole area is "interesting". It's mostly industrial right there off 465, along with three truck stops. The trucks and their drivers are fine, but some of the other folks that hang around there are a bit sketchy.
    It didn't used to be that way. I wonder if Classy Chassy changing to Onyx (an "urban" gentleman's club) has had any effect. I'm constantly getting alerts on my Citizen app about fights and shootings in that area now.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

This will likely be of interest for INGO discussion once details are released.
    My curiosity is peaked BBI. I see the news early this morning, carjacking. On the way home on WIBC... person of interest in custody. Now the story you linked looks very different.

Waiting for Paul Harvey to bring the rest of the story.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Seems like gas stations are trouble magnets more than in the past. I try to watch everything around and listen when I fill up a vehicle, gas station TV makes this more difficult with the noise.

Exactly ! I hate that gas station TV. As I'm already hard of hearing (even with two expensive hearing aids) .... the background rumble from the TV-pump is adverse to one's awareness.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Exactly ! I hate that gas station TV. As I'm already hard of hearing (even with two expensive hearing aids) .... the background rumble from the TV-pump is adverse to one's awareness.
    It seems like there was a thread on here as to how to turn the TV off at the pump.
    Not to be off topic but it is related....

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    It seems like there was a thread on here as to how to turn the TV off at the pump.
    Not to be off topic but it is related....
    Most gas pumps are set up the same way. To mute Gas Station TV, try the button one down from the top on the right side. Almost every gas pump in America uses the same main interface: One rectangular screen with columns of four buttons on each side.

Top Bottom