• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2014
    new albany
    Looks like that 100% score on Pucker Factor is going to put a G in front of my M in Limited Division. That will make the 70 year old Super Senior a GM in Open and Limited. Must be the new DVC Limited gun.:rockwoot:

Tell us how your shooting is going down hill again Max. GM times two , congratulations

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I just happened to skim this thread....

First and foremost: Congrats, MAX ! Outstanding! so, uh, production next? or.... ? :)

Second. DQ isn't the best way for dealing with someone who is perfectly able, just unwilling to paste. I can see wanting to dq, but there are other ways ... e.g. when it's that person's turn to shoot, it would be a shame if none of the stage was reset for them. As a "volunteer" effort, I happily "volunteer" to reset for folks who aren't able, or who have other duties, etc. I don't even think about it. But if it's purely selfishness and bad attitude, you're either gonna at least reset your own course or not shoot... if that person can choose never to reset, the reset of the squad can choose not to reset when you're up also...

Since these were new shooters, hopefully the expectations were politely communicated before the feathers got ruffled.

-rvb

kevinm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Charlestown

First and foremost: Congrats, MAX ! Outstanding! so, uh, production next? or.... ? :)

Second. DQ isn't the best way for dealing with someone who is perfectly able, just unwilling to paste. I can see wanting to dq, but there are other ways ... e.g. when it's that person's turn to shoot, it would be a shame if none of the stage was reset for them. As a "volunteer" effort, I happily "volunteer" to reset for folks who aren't able, or who have other duties, etc. I don't even think about it. But if it's purely selfishness and bad attitude, you're either gonna at least reset your own course or not shoot... if that person can choose never to reset, the reset of the squad can choose not to reset when you're up also...

Since these were new shooters, hopefully the expectations were politely communicated before the feathers got ruffled.

-rvb
    I thank that would be the best way!!! ( with a little yelling of hurry up!!)

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin

-rvb

Honestly once the new shooters were addressed there was still an issue with one in particular. I was in disbelief as I watched him tell his dad, "I am NOT pasting targets." lol. I honestly couldn't believe my ears. I would've been laid out and then spent the rest of the day in the truck.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Honestly once the new shooters were addressed there was still an issue with one in particular. I was in disbelief as I watched him tell his dad, "I am NOT pasting targets." lol. I honestly couldn't believe my ears. I would've been laid out and then spent the rest of the day in the truck.

This looks like it was on our squad.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I was in disbelief as I watched him tell his dad, "I am NOT pasting targets." lol.

I would not classify this as an RO, USPSA rules or SCGC issue. As match director Max has spoken his piece on the topic in general and I am satisfied any future issues will remedy themselves. Again thank you for feedback and I look forward to seeing everyone at the memorial match at the end of the month.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I would not classify this as an RO, USPSA rules or SCGC issue. As match director Max has spoken his piece on the topic in general and I am satisfied any future issues will remedy themselves. Again thank you for feedback and I look forward to seeing everyone at the memorial match at the end of the month.
    I wasn't saying it was anyone's issue other than the kid and the father. Lol. Max runs a great match and I meant nothing negative, just sharing what I saw.

2old2bfast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2014
    Columbus

At what age and distance is it too far to WALK home? Hypothetically!

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute

-rvb

THIS ^^^^^

Top Bottom