Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It has been a while since I have made it to South Central. Liked the stages and got to squad with a group of celebrities. Would like to have another crack at a couple of stages. So I will be back next month.

The match was a nice way to remember Bob Trueblood. I miss having him around.

GSquared

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Columbus
    Thanks to Craig Lehman for doing all the Kindle work today!! A couple of issues, but nothing we couldn't overcome....quick posting of scores too!!!

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Big THANKS to all who helped put this match together. It was a TEAM effort. Thanks to all the RO's who stepped in when other had to cancel.
    Thanks to Craig for the kindle work. Food wasn't to bad either.
    I shot like CRAP but had fun. I'm sure Bob enjoyed all the comments made about him today. Max

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Great match, great friends, fun stages and some good food. Doesn't get much better than that.
    Thanks to everyone that helped with setup and running the match.
    Good to see some friends I hadn't seen in while back out shooting :yesway:

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Great job SC crew. Fun match. Great food, good friends. Tough to beat a day at the range like today. Enjoyed Mary Ann & Ron as squad mates today.
    I met Bob Trueblood 15 years ago when he and Max Bedwell squadded with myself and JOHN Himler at the FOP New Albany range.
    Bob brought an instant smile to my face. Bob was a very friendly funny guy. I enjoyed squadding with Bob and Max for the next 8 years. Twice a year I would visit Bob’s gun shop and loaf, buy mag springs, reloading supplies and eat lunch with Bob in his shop.
    His gun shop/store was in his garage attached to his house. Meet a lot of good guys while visiting Bob. I think of Bob every time I see Max. Bob was an outstanding guy and I miss him a lot. Today’s match is a great way to remember Bob although I think of him every week.

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    Fun stages, great squad. Knee held up ok. Didn't shoot worth anything, but that's what I get for trying to go back to revolver w/o practicing.
    Thanks to all.

Top Bottom