• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    How much of a market is there for black powder in the Columbus / Greenwood / Bloomington area? I had my FEL at Profire so I could stock black powder. I wouldn't mind getting it again if there was a need for it.

Remington 90T

Marksman
    Mar 8, 2023
    Brodhead Wisconsin
    . I wouldn't mind getting it again if there was a need for it.
    My take on the black powder shooters is there is two groups of us . the purists trying to keep the history of our past - Reenactor's -Rendezvouses - purist hunters that only use patch and round ball --On the other side you have in liners -conical plastic wad -pellet powder -shooters. -Both have their place. but the true black powder shooter numbers are dwindling. For me I find all the black powder I need at Rendezvouses or Reenactments that the host supplies the powder.

G192127

Sharpshooter
    Feb 19, 2018
    Shelbyville
    There is a big distributor not far from you in Middletown Indiana. Deer Creek products , they are a goex master distributor as well as they pick up any other kind they can. They supply the NMLRA at Friendship.
    There's a lot of upfront costs with BP...you gotta have a powder magazine and a day box... I don't know if it would be worth it,honestly.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    There is a big distributor not far from you in Middletown Indiana. Deer Creek products , they are a goex master distributor as well as they pick up any other kind they can. They supply the NMLRA at Friendship.
    There's a lot of upfront costs with BP...you gotta have a powder magazine and a day box... I don't know if it would be worth it,honestly.

I believe Deer Creek Products is in Waldron, IN

6989 E Michigan Rd, Waldron, IN 46182

Top Bottom