Source for IBC totes, food grade 55-gal metal/plastic drums, and 6-gal container

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Ok so update I was able to get ahold of the Cicero guy at Totes4u.com and grabbed a 275 gal one that looked brand new for $75.00 he has about 10 more that are food grade and stored sugar something or other. He also has some for cheaper (non food grade) that held oil or something. He’ll be getting another shipment in a month he said.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    Ok so update I was able to get ahold of the Cicero guy at Totes4u.com and grabbed a 275 gal one that looked brand new for $75.00 he has about 10 more that are food grade and stored sugar something or other. He also has some for cheaper (non food grade) that held oil or something. He’ll be getting another shipment in a month he said.
    Thanks for the website. I Sent them a message requesting a food grade ibc tote and 55 gal drum.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I used the message and email. As it took over a week to get a reply. Once I used the messenger he replied after about an hour

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    I got ahold of him through email and then he provided a phone number. Super responsive once you make contact.

As of yesterday he is out of food grade totes but had plenty 250 and 330gal totes used for soap.

Top Bottom