• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene

WARNING: ‘Armed’ Capital rallies are more than likely a False Flag Op by the Deep State to facilitate more gun control​

This is the headline from the Guns Save Life website, a true grass roots 2A org. from but not limited to Illinois. Disclamer; I am a member and still currently on the Board of Directors. The writer John Boch is a personal friend and our Executive Director. Read the full article at WARNING: ‘Armed’ Capital rallies are more than likely a False Flag Op by the Deep State to facilitate more gun control | GunsSaveLife.com Jim.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

WARNING: ‘Armed’ Capital rallies are more than likely a False Flag Op by the Deep State to facilitate more gun control​

This is the headline from the Guns Save Life website, a true grass roots 2A org. from but not limited to Illinois. Disclamer; I am a member and still currently on the Board of Directors. The writer John Boch is a personal friend and our Executive Director. Read the full article at WARNING: ‘Armed’ Capital rallies are more than likely a False Flag Op by the Deep State to facilitate more gun control | GunsSaveLife.com Jim.
    Everyone should carry airsoft rifles and find out.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Agree. It seems like the press is advertising on broadcast news as hard as possible so that every boomer in the country knows where they are supposed to show up for the fun they missed at the Capitol.

Of course it's a trap. It's always a trap.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    But what if...they just want you to think it's a trap...so you won't go to the real ones? Huh? See, you have to think like they do...

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Personaly I think they are going to use any armed demonstrations as an excuse to crack down on gun rights and free speech. It would not surprise me in the least if they didn't use it as an excuse to declare Martial Law under the guise that it's the start of an insurrection. I hope people realize it and no one falls for it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Personaly I think they are going to use any armed demonstrations as an excuse to crack down on gun rights and free speech. It would not surprise me in the least if they didn't use it as an excuse to declare Martial Law under the guise that it's the start of an insurrection. I hope people realize it and no one falls for it.
    They're going to crack down on those things regardless. They already are and have, just take a look at bills being floated.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'm pretty damn active on gun sites and I don't recall hearing so much as a peep about these supposed armed protest events on/around inauguration before the FBI announced them and the media started fearmongering. Sounds honeypot as hell.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Wouldnt it be hilarous if a bunch of us showed up on the lawn of the statehouse with nothing but nerf and super soakers? That would be epic.
    Yes, it would! (And unfortunately immediately remarked upon in every Op-Ed page in the country as the way things should be)

Top Bottom