Some guy put Andy's gun down his pants against his twigs & berries!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Better question, how do you know it was on said twig and berries? Were you inspecting to see if said fella was a true commando?
    2nd isnt cleanlyness by males always tested by the good ole fashion smell test?:laugh::laugh:

There was no underware barrier, just gun on skin/hair. We were seated he was standing.

Last edited:

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    At that point in time said person would be presented with a choice: Buy the gun for what I just paid plus 50 bucks while I wait on another, or get an ass beatin'. Since it was at a shop, I would possibly ( if it was a particular good day so far) give him the optioned of being tazed with a stun gun from the shop, to remind him of his error.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Thread jack: We had a guy at work last week walking around the shop all day with a HUGE booger smeared on his shirt! I was creeped out, and wound up leaving early. It was funny and repulsive all at the same time. Boogers or nut residue is a no go for me. I'd get rid of that Ruger!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Twigs and berries, hehe. Meat & two veg. Hehehe. Good thing metals are easily disinfected, but I still think I'd be going home with only one shoe. (You'll have to imagine where the other one is.)

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    So a guy was showing some "gun nuts" his new gun when another guy chose to show the new gun his "gun ----". You might say that took some b---s.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Melensdad still refuses to smell my Ruger. But the general consenses is to use clorox wipes to dissenfect it or keep it as my throw away gun as somebody else's DNA is all over it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I think that shooting him would have been entirely justified given the circumstance, however IANAL :draw:

Just one more reason to never hand someone you don't know a gun.

cascadewalker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Remember the Miller Lite "Man Laws" commercials from a few years back? Specifically, the one law that says, "You poke it, you own it".

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been checking on all of my bottles of gun cleaning fluid and none mention this situation. There are copper removers, lead removers, powder residue removers, but not a one says anything about curly hairs. Maybe soak in Nair, then a thorough scrub and then put the oven on self clean and stick it in for an hour or so. Ask the douchebag that put in his pants over to your house and as soon as the gun comes out of the oven, drop it back down his pants. Sure, you'll never touch your gun again, but chances are, he will never touch his either.

Top Bottom