WTS: SOLD - Unfired LNIB POF 415 Gen3 (pre-Edge) 18" Piston Rifle - Price Drop 4/19

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bgarman47

File Jockey
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 8, 2023
    Ossian
    *Sold. Mods please delete. Thanks!*

I know I am a newer member, so using the classifieds is a bit of a hot topic here. However, my fiance just took on some unexpected expenses so it's time to cull the herd. My listings are cross posted from AR-15 dot com, where I have a longer history and more feedback.

Like the title states, for sale today is a LNIB unfired POF 415 Gen3 18" rifle. I picked this up when I moved to Indiana thinking I'd make use of the longer barrel here. I swapped the cheap MOE furniture for a Vltor Emod stock and Ergo grip, mounted an optic, and stuck it in the back of the safe. Never even boresighted or zeroed.

Comes with the original hard case, rail sections, unopened lube packet, etc. Asking $1250 $1150 OBO shipped to your FFL. I will discount $150 off the price if you can meet locally and I don't have to ship!

If interested, I can include the pictured Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x32 Zero Stop with Velocity 600 reticle mounted in 6-screw NF Ultralight rings for a package price of $2500 $2400 shipped OBO. I'm not really looking to part out the optic unless the rifle sells first.

Please PM to purchase, make an offer, etc. Thanks for looking!

IMG_20230220_183103495.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom