• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Sold Mr. Dan comes with everything from the factory, two mags. I have fired around 100 rounds with no issues. Very sweet trigger and it has a good feel in the hand. I have not carried it so no holster wear. It is the nicest factory 1911's I have owned. No trade offers will be considered. I live around Lawrence. $1300 cash.

From their website
    The Tactical Compact Pistol (or TCP for short) combines a match grade bull barrel and a lighter railed alloy frame to make a highly accurate, concealable 1911.
    The TCP has a compact stainless slide tri-topped and aggressive slide serrations. A top rib helps reduce glare and it features our new U-notch rear sight with a whopping .156” wide notch paired with our brass-beaded front sight.
    Its ramped bull barrel has a 30-degree crown and is flush cut for easier disassembly. Its recoil system uses a flat wire recoil spring rated for 15,000 rounds in 45 ACP, that’s three times the round count of a typical 1911 dual recoil spring setup.
    The TCP’s grips are also new, with a tapered profile that is slim at the top and full width at the bottom, giving shooters with smaller hands an easier reach to the trigger. With three facets that mimic the distinctive slide, their serrated features encourage a high, deep grip. Our one-piece magwell, flat K-style trigger and square hammer round out the features.
    All-in, the TCP tips the scales at just 32 ounces, making it an accurate pistol that’s easy to carry daily. MSRP $1,845.00

DW.jpg DW2.jpg DW3.jpg DW4.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom