• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I just heard your radio ad on WIBC. That's a big deal for a small business.

Congrats!
    I heard it too and could not believe my ears! Much better than those ridiculous ambulance chasing bottom feeding attorney ads all over the radio and on my car radio display.
    And, and I can’t get the BS lawyer ad off of my car’s radio display! :bash:

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    I heard it too and could not believe my ears! Much better than those ridiculous ambulance chasing bottom feeding attorney ads all over the radio and on my car radio display.

You people and your fancy new(er) cars... sounds like this post needs to be over in the 1st world problems thread

AEAMMO.COM

Marksman
    Industry Partner
    May 4, 2022
    Greenwood, IN
    Any update on when the website will better reflect store inventory, etc?
    New website is taking longer than anticipated to implement. For the most part, anything on the website you can get in the store, however, we try to price the higher volume stuff lower in the store (223, 5.56, 9mm) price per box. We try to price the box at what we're selling the case price for online. We also have a rewards program in the store.

We'll also have more accessories in the store that will not be online such as magazines, cleaning supplies, hearing protection, etc.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Jul 3, 2010
    New website is taking longer than anticipated to implement. For the most part, anything on the website you can get in the store, however, we try to price the higher volume stuff lower in the store (223, 5.56, 9mm) price per box. We try to price the box at what we're selling the case price for online. We also have a rewards program in the store.

We'll also have more accessories in the store that will not be online such as magazines, cleaning supplies, hearing protection, etc.
    Thanks, I'll have to head down to the store again in the near term to pick up more supplies. I'm not that far from the store, but there are times when I might purchase a case for delivery rather than spend the $$ in gas to head down and buy half a case, if the pricing worked out. When I was in store, I saw some things in 9mm for example that I didn't see on the site at the time.

Will the rewards program be extended to the website at some point as well? Just curious.

Last edited:

AEAMMO.COM

Marksman
    Industry Partner
    May 4, 2022
    Greenwood, IN
    Thanks, I'll have to head down to the store again in the near term to pick up more supplies. I'm not that far from the store, but there are times when I might purchase a case for delivery rather than spend the $$ in gas to head down and buy half a case, if the pricing worked out. When I was in store, I saw some things in 9mm for example that I didn't see on the site at the time.

Will the rewards program be extended to the website at some point as well? Just curious.
    The rewards program should work on the "new" website once it is live. Still have no definite date on that as our support for the new website is quite bad (who we're paying)

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Ben, Thats truckloads of Irony... :lmfao:

Top Bottom