• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    That is one of the funniest “gunsmith” videos I’ve ever seen. Ya gotta give the guy credit for creativity. Not!!!

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I once purchased an HK91 from a gentleman that had a strip of dull black tape tuning g along rhe top of the receiver. He said that he put it there to cut diwn on the “shine” that reflected there. I did not pull it off until I got home, and I then saw that he had attempted to drill and tap three different sets of scope mount holes (6 holes total), but all of them were slightly off center. When I removed the bolt carrier I saw that he had left it in the weapon when drilled and tapped the holes! Needless to say, the bolt carrier had six off center holes drilled into it as well.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I swear to god I’ve seen scope mounts made out of jb weld!

Barrels made out of gas pipe!

Trigger jobs with the sear completely smooth! (No notch for the hammer!)

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I once purchased an HK91 from a gentleman that had a strip of dull black tape tuning g along rhe top of the receiver. He said that he put it there to cut diwn on the “shine” that reflected there. I did not pull it off until I got home, and I then saw that he had attempted to drill and tap three different sets of scope mount holes (6 holes total), but all of them were slightly off center. When I removed the bolt carrier I saw that he had left it in the weapon when drilled and tapped the holes! Needless to say, the bolt carrier had six off center holes drilled into it as well.
    He was trying to flute it, like the chamber.

Top Bottom