So.. what are you reloading at the moment??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZebLocke

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 10, 2013
    Anderson
    Damn, Feller==You make a lot of mistakes?? HA.HA..???
    I have a Cigar box full and thought that I had a lot of them??
    Mine is over 40+ years of reloading...Bill.
    the bulk of that pile came from me loading .243 without a chamber guage and finding out the hard way the cases had barely been sized. also alot of pistol rounds came off of a lee pro 1000 that gave me fits with seating primers. some cases have neck splits that i carelessly overlooked and didnt find until seating bullets. so, yeah lol alot of mistakes. they've slowed way down though. using a loading block has helped tremendously.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    384   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    the bulk of that pile came from me loading .243 without a chamber guage and finding out the hard way the cases had barely been sized. also alot of pistol rounds came off of a lee pro 1000 that gave me fits with seating primers. some cases have neck splits that i carelessly overlooked and didnt find until seating bullets. so, yeah lol alot of mistakes. they've slowed way down though. using a loading block has helped tremendously.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk
    Thanks Zeb, and if you are like me, you learn from your mistakes..
    I should be pretty smart from all of mine?? HA.HA...Bill.

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    Sorry for your loss 223.
    Now, you need to put together some 38 Spl. loads that are MOA, for a handgun that is" Maul Out Apple " , at handgun ranges, in Honor of your Brother and your Dad..Bill.
    That's kind of what I was thinking, appreciate It!

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Had a bag of 45ACP cast bullets I found at the bottom of a box. They are somewhat pointed which may be why they ended up at the bottom of a box. The 1911 and M1 certainly didn't have any trouble with the ammo, used 5 grains of TG. I did have to scrape off the snow to shoot, brass might have been hard to find otherwise.

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    Yesterday I processed some 300BO. Today I started loading them. Some more range loads, 110 gr Hornady SP with 19.5 gr of Lil Gun. After I finish, I don't know what I will do. This was the last thing on list to do. I'm going to have to find something or my wife will find something for me to do!

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I’ve been slacking but really need to load a bunch of .40. Also need to do a ladder test on some of the hornady 55 gr SP I just got. Hopefully they’ll like 25gr of h335 just like the fmj and ballistic tips do. Makes it easy to use the same recipe just with slightly different OALs.

Top Bottom