• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    The Walmart close to my work in SE Fort Wayne keeps all baby formula stored in a locked dressing room. At one time they kept baby food in there as well.

I have heard rumblings they are actually thinking of closing this store due to so much product walking out the door without paying for it.
    That is not gonna be the first store they close for that reason.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Meh, convince the bean counters, it's their job to figure that stuff out, not mine. How they run their business ranks low on my list of concerns.
    You should consider it your concern, because low level criminal behavior leads directly to more extreme criminal behavior. Tolerate this and they start wondering what else they can get away with.

Reactions: wcd

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    You should consider it your concern, because low level criminal behavior leads directly to more extreme criminal behavior. Tolerate this and they start wondering what else they can get away with.
    I get it. But I have ZERO influence or CONTROL over this issue. There is only so much concern I have in reserve for such things. Most of it is for those things in life I can/do control.

Top Bottom