• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Late on posting this but I am back to the "dark side" I traded a Beretta 92F that I had, and got a 3rd Generation Glock 22 that is in excellent shape. No wear at all for being a used gun. The internals are good too. It also came with two mags, mag loader, the manual, and all the little other goodies a new Glock would. It also came with a clamshell foamed filled case. :D Pretty happy with it. Haven't got a chance to shoot it yet, but I will.

As far as mods go... I added a flush fit plug to the grip, and put on a set of hogue slip on finger groove grips. But yeahhh feels good to have a Glock again. This makes my fifth Glock.:rockwoot:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Welcome back to the dark side. I used Beretta's in the service and was never really impressed with them. I carry a G22 and have no plans of every changing.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Thanks I am super happy with it. I am hoping to get a second 3rd gen Glock 22 to have a spare, then work on getting a second gen Glock 17. Oh also if possible I plan to chrome the slide of this G22 to a matte stainless steel. :D

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I've been thinking about getting one of those for a while now. That or a 21. Anyone know how much weight and size difference there is between the two?

Travis45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Albany
    I have a 21SF and a 22. I'm not sure on the exact measurements but it is a noticeable difference between my 21SF and 22 on width and length.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Well I am further back to the dark side again. Today at the Muncie gun show I traded my 3rd Gen G22 for a 2nd Gen G23. I really wanted to find a 2nd Gen G19. But the only 2nd gen's that were there today was this G23 and a G32. REALLY didn't want a G32 for the fact I don't like 357 Sig much, also it's expensive as hell around here. But yeah I settled for a G23 second gen, and I think it was worth it. I still wouldn't mind getting a 2nd G19 someday though. :D

motoman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 19, 2008
    Idaho
    i know a 92f is a good weapon but to me it is a gigantic boat anchor for shooting primarily 9mm. glock would be the way i would go imo.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    motoman hit it right on, big boat anchor, not exactly the most concealable gun in the world. Plus the Beretta finish is so fragile. I have had so many people tell me that the black finish rusts just by mere touch, and one guy at the gun show who had mutiple berettas told me if you carry one get the inox. But i am super happy to finally having a compact 2nd gen. I also picked up some Horandy double taps to go in it. :D

Top Bottom