• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    7 years in October. We met in 3rd grade, dated and broke up in high school and then got back together a couple years later. Got married when we were 21. Two kids with the next one expected to arrive in June. It's a lot of fun when you marry your best friend.

foxxie02

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    May 23, 2008
    played together since 5 years old -40 now. married 9 plus years... she was just as bossy at 5 as at 40.. :)

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    A bit over 7 total. First one died so I didn't get to find out whether I could have stuck with that one; things were very rocky. Would have been 22 if I could have. Damn sure I have the right one this time, though. My parents were married about 46 years until my dad died; they'd both been married before, but they found their forever ones in each other. I had aunts and uncles going 50-75 years. There are wonderful things in life.

BFP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2014
    Seymour
    We've been married for 25, it will be 26 in May. We dated for five years prior to being married. We've had our ups and downs just like any other relationship. I'm kind of in the same boat as others, like many others, not sure why she puts up with me at times. I've been blessed with a good woman, friend, companion. As an added bonus, I have the GREATEST MOTHER-IN-LAW IN THE WORLD!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    18, I think (does math in head).... Yep, 18 years. Dated for about 6 before that. It occurred to us recently that we have been together for more than 1/2 of our lives.

Top Bottom