iu

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Relax everyone. Calm down. I found the loophole. Those rules do not apply to anyone here. Those rules mention a site called ingunowners.com. We’re exempt!! We’re on indianagunowners.com.
    :cool:
    Loophole, smoophole. Please don’t tick off the mods, some of us are on thin ice already we don’t need them trigger happy.
    :nailbite:

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I see you swung by the fishing thread.....
    Don’t recall which one it was, just saw the msg. And got it.
    :)

edit: and I see I got a laugh emoji so I’m chalking that up as #3 towards my needed 50 quality posts.

On corse for the year 2054 to complete’em

Last edited:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Section 230 is being looked into Supreme Court wise. Soon owners of social media will find out if they can edit and delete posts or limit in anyway what can be said on the internet in general. Either no one will be allowed to post or anything will be allowed to be posted.

I guess INGO is social media. Good luck sorting out things (looks like you’re doing a good job) or letting the court decide what must be done.
    I think the cases are one against twitter and one against Facebook but it has been some time since I saw the article describing the cases.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    The day they take control of the content allowed/disallowed in this venue away from the mods is the day I self perma ban myself——— from all internet b.s. I can only surmise the owner of the site will likewise turn in his spurs. JMO

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    Section 230 is being looked into Supreme Court wise. Soon owners of social media will find out if they can edit and delete posts or limit in anyway what can be said on the internet in general. Either no one will be allowed to post or anything will be allowed to be posted.

I guess INGO is social media. Good luck sorting out things (looks like you’re doing a good job) or letting the court decide what must be done.
    I think the cases are one against twitter and one against Facebook but it has been some time since I saw the article describing the cases.

They could do like GOOGLE and FLICKR does --
    Require you to set your Account as
    "SAFE" = Family ( Default Setting )
    or
    "View All Content " - which is your consent - so you can't complain

The tricky part is YOU have to set every Pic / Post / Comment as Family or Restricted -- where you can be Penalized for not setting something Restricted that THEY think should be - with different Guidelines depending on if you are one of their Advertisers or Post things they don't like

Top Bottom