• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I actually saw a You-Tube video years ago that showed some ding-a-ling change the fan-belt on a VW Beetle with a screwdriver, and the engine running!
    He rammed the screwdriver in between the pulley and fan belt to take the old belt off, then laid the new belt over the spinning pulley and uses the screwdriver to shoehorn the new belt into place.
    Some people have no useable brains.

So what you're saying is it worked. :D

blain

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    In my experience (I am an oldster), "managers" don't "manage" workers these days. They are little Jr. administrators.
    Managers used to manage individuals based on the personality and temperament of the people they were dealing with. Of course there were bad managers that allowed their own bias and flaws to damage their effectiveness. But there are bad apple manager/administrators these days also. Seeing the problem solving and conflict resolution of a good manager was a thing of beauty to be admired. Now days, policies and blanket rules are posted and reinforced based on the lowest common denominator.
    I understand today's legal hoops and pitfalls. Companies are having their hands tied without the slightest push-back.
    "Go along to get along" is the motto of current "managers".

Rant over, you may return to the previously scheduled programing.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I stayed away from Paulf’s religion discussion thread like the plague. They just felt like a honeypot. A radical atheist with mod powers inviting Christians in to chat about religion… no thanks.
    I don't think I ever joined that thread, either. I thought it was kind of... silly? I appreciate being able to use my beliefs as context for relevant discussions, but never felt the need to use INGO as a form to do any real, religion-based navel-gazing.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I stayed away from Paulf’s religion discussion thread like the plague. They just felt like a honeypot. A radical atheist with mod powers inviting Christians in to chat about religion… no thanks.

That guy was a weed on "old" INGO.
    Another pulled the same "I won't ban you, go ahead" schtick then did it anyhow.
    That wolf pack **** needed nipped long before it was.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I'm going to take a wag and say the update is the reference to vulgarity in memes. :dunno:
    There is that in general, but the straw that broke the camels back was a really really good bad one in a pic thread. I mean, it was amazing horrible and hilarious demeaning.
    Something to do with math. And dogs. Or something. I forget now. It’s burned into my brain.

Just my guess.

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Thought it was a combo, shooter n meme, kinda a heads up to all. Play nice.

I saw the misspelling and was going to make a joke about it, then my common sense kicked in. Didn’t get any notice, but I did get one a couple weeks ago that was still working.

Top Bottom