• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My son works for a trucking company that has a contract with the state of Kentucky for snow removal, and has been called in starting at 0200 tomorrow morning.

This is his third snow callout this winter, and he hasn’t had to sit doing nothing yet.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    My son works for a trucking company that has a contract with the state of Kentucky for snow removal, and has been called in starting at 0200 tomorrow morning.

This is his third snow callout this winter, and he hasn’t had to sit doing nothing yet.
    My brother in law works for the prison system in Illinois doing the outdoor maintenance, he loves a good snow, pays good and keeps him outside of the prison.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I'm up in Indy for a 4 day class. Had to go pick up a new cheap laptop cause they declared tomorrow will be virtual. Could have relied on my phone probably but if they make Thursday, and the exam, virtual as well, I'd have a problem.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I'm making popcorn and waiting
    :popcorn:
    Based on prior forecasts, my money goes on no more than 3" for me. However, snow depth will depend on where you are. Kentucky north to Indianapolis will undoubtedly be different from Indianapolis north to South Bend. I can make French toast if necessary but not planning on it.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Not much here in South Eastern Indiana. I am a snow lover. If I could id pack family up and move to northern Wisconsin or the u.p lol

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    I have listened to the meteorologist tell us for days how , omg snow is coming, form a death cult , ,I'll yourself......
    At 0455 no snow , at all.
    At 0504 a TV reporter live from a parking lot around the corner from my neighborhood, "nothing yet, and that is reason to stay home"
    Oh for crying out loud folks......we live in NE Indiana....snow is normal, let's drop the crap (TV meteorologist) of every time 2 snow flakes a called for, it's an emergency, we're all gonna die

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Not much here in South Eastern Indiana. I am a snow lover. If I could id pack family up and move to northern Wisconsin or the u.p lol
    3Ia3Aqg.gif

blain

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    Evansville 5:00am report.
    Area temperature right now is 35°
    A snow plow truck just drove past my house (blade down, scraping), on wet streets.
    Weather.com forecast temps for today are 39°/29°.

Top Bottom