• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Anyone else hoping for some really good snow this season? I love it, everything about it. If i could id uproot my family and move where there was way more. Nothing like seeing my kids faces during a good anowzand going out to play with them.

M.Cain

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Would love to see some to see what the deer is doing in woods with all the mud now its hard to tell you just cant catch everything on a camera.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I like the snow, as long as everyone stays safe. Most of our snow ends up being a disappointment. However, I did not much like the blizzard of 78 at the time, because i was a teenager and stuck inside with my family playing monopoly for several days. I wouldn't mind being snowed in at all now!

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I like the snow, as long as everyone stays safe. Most of our snow ends up being a disappointment. However, I did not much like the blizzard of 78 at the time, because i was a teenager and stuck inside with my family playing monopoly for several days. I wouldn't mind being snowed in at all now!
    I was 16 at the time and learned to drive in it. T'was a blast.
    I still have that car btw, a '67 Firebird.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Id definitely take it. Got a generator and plenty of food and wood stove. Plus would be nice to have enough snow year round to justify a awesome snow camo ar-15 build

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Couldn't make it home for3 days. Had a friend riding to work with me 2nd shift the night it hit. Made it to his house and that is where I stayed.
    I don't mind having snow, would trade it anytime for the cold that runs my heat bill up. Jim.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I remember being in Colorado in 1982. We had a blizzard on Christmas Eve. Neighbor was stuck on the highway and would have to spend the night at a local mall. I went and picked him up on a snowmobile with a sled. I was the only one on the freeway...with that snowmobile.

On the way back, Natl Guard stopped me and said they wouldn't let me proceed. I said "Shoot Me" and took off.

Turned out to be a very nice Christmas Eve party as a result.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Id love to relocated to u.p or northern Wisconsin.

4 years at Michigan Tech. 200+ inches of the white stuff each year. If there would have been work I never would have left. Raised in WI, lived in MN and MI after college. I love snow and I love watching southerners try to drive in it (yes I am a mean old fart)!

Top Bottom