• Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I had not considered that. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's like the holster question. Guys always want to roam the Earth, or at least to Wal-Mart and get nachos.

Dude, wear your rig around the house and do work, but then I realize why people want to LARP escapist nonsense, they want out of the house. "You have soooo much to do around here, nag, nag, nag, and nag.":D

checkmate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Interwebs
    Which sling are you testing? Make sure to report back what you found out, and which type of testing helped the most.

The Revere's Riders suggestion is great way to test how well it does supporting a rifle. Plus with the different shooting positions, you'll really give it a work out and see how durable it is in regards to stretching or staying adjusted in the same spot.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    All I am looking for at the moment is trying to figure out if I could spend a day using one particular sling to carry a 10lb rifle. It’s the Urban ERT sling system. I’ve carried a rifle with it a couple of hundred yards and it works fine. I’m wondering how it would hold up for a couple of miles

If your only performance factor is how well it will hold a rifle, you could do that with a $3 sling from Amazon made by four year olds in China.

Top Bottom