• actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    1st set of paragraphs are "available upgrades"

Then, further down, the next set of paragraphs should say "purchased upgrades"

paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    180   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    Are you sure you looked far enough down?
    Yes, I see Account Upgrades. When I click on that it just brings up all the supporter upgrade options. There is nothing showing my status. I feel like this has to be something obvious that I'm missing, but I don't see it. I can't remember for sure but I was thinking my status was up in November. I've double checked through emails (even spam folder) and don't have a renewal email.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Yes, I see Account Upgrades. When I click on that it just brings up all the supporter upgrade options. There is nothing showing my status. I feel like this has to be something obvious that I'm missing, but I don't see it. I can't remember for sure but I was thinking my status was up in November. I've double checked through emails (even spam folder) and don't have a renewal email.
    In the Account Upgrades, did you scroll down to Purchased Upgrades? Also, is the box selected in your settings to receive emails? Screenshot_20211113-102031_Samsung Internet.jpg

paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    180   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    Yes, I have emails turned on and I don't show a purchased upgrades anywhere. I just stumbled across this thread and I think I'm just going to renew again. It sounds like it doesn't show your upgrade when it is close to time to renew. Others stated not getting an e-mail also. Maybe the forum still has some bugs to work out.

Top Bottom