• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    If we start heading that way again, it's time for malicious compliance.
    Pick your favorite horror movie mask and go on about your business.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    If we start heading that way again, it's time for malicious compliance.
    Pick your favorite horror movie mask and go on about your business.
    I do have a leather plague mask sitting around here somewhere... My daughter was wearing it to school for a while. And I have worn it into a store or three when they were required. My daughter in the mask and hat my son made.
    violethatmask.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I am OK with this. I will gladly help to rip the roots out of the ground, beat the branches till they have no bark, then burn them without pitty or remorse with buckets of napalm potentially releasing the toxic oils into the air where they can cause severe lung damage if inhaled by those nearby.

When do we start? I'm over this ****.
    FIFY. :rolleyes:

cdhayes2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2022
    New Paris
    My employer has reinstituted mask wearing for some of the plants in SE Michigan. If anyone thought we were moving on from covid, this goes to show you we're not...not until it is pulled up by root and branch and killed with fire.
    Did you guys happen to have a spike in "covid positive?" or did they say what prompted it? Just curious.

purdue98

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2015
    West Lafayette, Indiana
    Don't know if it is the right place for this, but thought it would be helpful for INGO to keep each other updated on their area situation. I'm in southern Newton county and the well know toilet paper hoarding has hit here too. Also seems to be a run on cold medicine, disinfectant wips, hand sanitized and potatoes.

Living near the Illinois state line means that we have been overrun with people from Illinois buying up everything they can get their hands on. They, for the most part, haven't caused too many problems. However, the local police have had to get involved a few times. This is normally a quiet "Mayberry" type of town, so this a little disturbing to say the least. Other than the Illinois invaders, every that we know around here is taking all of this in stride with a bit of humor and neighborly assistance.

So INGO, how are things holding up in your areas?
    Just wanted to reach out and say hello. Benton County resident. Work in Tippecanoe County. Be safe. God bless.

purdue98

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2015
    West Lafayette, Indiana
    As a bench scientist who works around others in the science sector, my conclusion is that sheep (PhD or below) are going to believe what sheep are going to believe. I read the peer reviewed papers that made it through the government censorship, mask don't work and actually do more harm but, Purdue made all of us wear them until a few months back.
    Intelligence doesn't come from a degree, a sign of intelligence is doing your own non-media, non-government research. The data is out there.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    As a bench scientist who works around others in the science sector, my conclusion is that sheep (PhD or below) are going to believe what sheep are going to believe. I read the peer reviewed papers that made it through the government censorship, mask don't work and actually do more harm but, Purdue made all of us wear them until a few months back.
    Intelligence doesn't come from a degree, a sign of intelligence is doing your own non-media, non-government research. The data is out there.
    We really seem to have developed a deference to authority in this country...at least about certain things. One of my greatest surprises the last couple years is the percentage of doctors and scientists that simply go along with what they are told to. The young folks that would rebel against being told what to do in the past have been quick adopters to the mask cult. I don't get it.

purdue98

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2015
    West Lafayette, Indiana
    Couldn't agree more. Reports starting rolling out early on in the scamdemic about doctors being threatened with loss of their medical license should they go against the narrative.
    My wife and I are both scientist and both red-pilled if you will. I am currently reading The Real Dr. Fauci book.
    https://www.simonandschuster.com/bo...nnedy/Children-s-Health-Defense/9781510766808
    The depth and evilness of these people is breathtaking, honestly, breathtaking.
    HCQ and Ivermectin were working along with Zn and few other compounds to astounding success. A state in India almost the entire size of population of the USA stopped SARS-CoV2 in it's tracks using Ivermectin within weeks.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Sit. Rep. North of Purdue98. Alls quite on the northern front. Garden is doing great. Couldn’t ask for better hay year. Got a few fats and a few culls going to market in two weeks. Money will go to ammo and gold bullion.

Wife still works at Purdue two of her employees are out with Covid as of Sunday, two went in for testing yesterday, waiting on results. Total people of her direct reports is +/- 80. She has no symptoms, she’s vaxed and boosted. Good luck to all.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So we are having some strange things happen (train cars , food sources , spy balloons , borders , inflation , etc)keeping politics out of it (I know it is difficult since politics affect everything) is anyone doing anything differently? Switching focus? Or is it just business as usual and distracting from other things like laptops and some important documents?

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    So we are having some strange things happen (train cars , food sources , spy balloons , borders , inflation , etc)keeping politics out of it (I know it is difficult since politics affect everything) is anyone doing anything differently? Switching focus? Or is it just business as usual and distracting from other things like laptops and some important documents?

There will always be a laundry list of real or perceived existential threats. I think it's worthwhile to pay attention, observe, seek reliable and verifiable information when possible. Consider sources, re-visit and re-verify when new information is available. Be selective and moderate use of social media. In a 24/7 news era the truth often comes out days or weeks or more after the headlines...and even then, analysis will contain bias. Don't just choose a bias that you agree with, strive to look through it wherever you find it.

I think it's important to realize that in the US we sit at or near the top of the globe in terms of resources and standard of living. While I think it's worthwhile to strive to maintain that standard, as individuals we should also strive to know how to operate with much less.

At an individual / family level, I'm focusing on resource management, efficiency, flexibility. Am I prepared to adjust my routines as affordability changes? Am I prepared to move quickly in the event of a disaster? Am I prepared to to get by without reliable power from the grid? Water? Gas?

On a social / political level, I'm trying to advocate for resource management and infrastructure maintenance and improvement where it makes sense (local, state, and national level). Politically, we need to encourage our politicians and peers to eschew the political point-scoring and work towards some sort of coherent national strategy. China, with it's almost unilateral leadership can and has been far more efficient than us in a lot of ways in the last few decades, and that is something we should be aware of. I think we should be prepared for the economic fallout of a conflict (proxy or not) with China in the next decade or so.

So, no change I guess, but the state of alert remains elevated.

Last edited:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    How have gardens and been producing in your areas out there? The heat and dryness ahs a lot of us behind this year in the kokomo area
    My garden is crap nothing to do with the garden weather though… operator errors. Need to get serious about it next year atleast it is good practice. I have a drip system from grower solutions it is great and worth every penny

66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    Wife's plants started out slow growth even though they were getting "hose" watered on schedule.
    We suspected poor quality plants as compared to last few years.
    Jury is still out.
    I was wondering that also. We watered almost every night and the plants sucked this year. My beans, cucumber and zucchini did not even produce buds. My squash produced 3 total for 4 plants and they were small. Tomatoes have not turned orange and are small. The only thing that is doing good is birdhouse gourds, Radishes, carrots, and onions. Those were all from seeds.

Top Bottom