• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I was in the Whitestown Meijer yesterday, and they had no lemon juice of any brand. No non-store brand coffee filters, and many places appeared to have light supply, with one or two rows of product pulled to the front of the shelf.
    Dunno if it's labor or actual supply, but the Meijer on Keystone seems chronically short of just about everything. Every time I go, I leave without something on the list. Annoying as hell.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Dunno if it's labor or actual supply, but the Meijer on Keystone seems chronically short of just about everything. Every time I go, I leave without something on the list. Annoying as hell.
    Yeah. Our local Meijer can be hit or miss on things. Usually like French fries and ice cream.
    But now with limits those that aren't prepared are gonna see that as panic time

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Re-subscribed to Presto! TP on Amazon. They fulfill to Subscribe and Save customers first. It got us through the first shortage.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Didn’t go to the store last week, but it seems that the Kroger out in Danville has had pretty much everything except sometimes sale items (figured they sold out because they were on sale) and, believe it or not, vitamins have been almost empty every time I go.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Meijer in Portage now has limits on some meats including prepackaged deli meat, tp, paper towels, and a few other things as well.
    If you didn't learn your lesson the first time better start stocking up now
    Meijer in Camby (Friday evening) had limits on half the categories in the store. Nearly every aisle had at least one limit sign of some sort; especially heavy in the meats.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Hmmm. I live equidistantly between the Keystone store and the Carmel store. I usually avoid Carmel but may need to make an exception for now.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I’ve been noticing the drink coolers at a lot of gas stations have been bare a lot lately. I haven’t noticed shortages of anything else in my area. Lots of closed restaurants due to staff shortages.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Stuck! (stickyed??)
    KellyinAvon, thanks for stickying(?).

Costco on Michgan Rd. Evening of 9/5 the paper goods (paper towels and TP) were conspicuously bare. Bacon bit and lemon juice supplies were low. These were all categories which were early indicators of the last round of shortages.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    KellyinAvon, thanks for stickying(?).

Costco on Michgan Rd. Evening of 9/5 the paper goods (paper towels and TP) were conspicuously bare. Bacon bit and lemon juice supplies were low. These were all categories which were early indicators of the last round of shortages.
    The TP and paper towels I can see, but bacon bits and lemon juice?? :scratch:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The gardener soaks apple slices in lemon juice before dehydrating them, don't know what else, seasonal, would use it.

Kneedeep87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2021
    Fort wayne
    Fort Wayne seems to be stocked. Can someone that has recent posts about the tp shortage fill me in on why they think that the tp insanity is kicking back up. At least for there area. Thanks

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Went to Kroger in Danville today. Everything is pretty well stocked (not in the market for tp or pt, so can’t speak to that aisle). One puzzling thing is that the soy/almond milk case was nearly empty. My wife’s allergic to milk, so I’ve been noticing.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom