• ...and so much more!
  • CTBay

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2021
    Bedford
    My Form 4 has been in process for a couple weeks. At 4am I get an email that says I don’t have a tax stamp and need to buy one. I very much already bought one. I went to the website to check status and I can see my order but when I click to see the form 4 progress bar it just scrolls and scrolls. I called and the automated thing said it would call back in 20min. Two hours later it hadn’t. I called again. Waited on hold for an hour and gave up.

Hopefully they didn’t just loose about every bio metric data point I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    My Form 4 has been in process for a couple weeks. At 4am I get an email that says I don’t have a tax stamp and need to buy one. I very much already bought one. I went to the website to check status and I can see my order but when I click to see the form 4 progress bar it just scrolls and scrolls. I called and the automated thing said it would call back in 20min. Two hours later it hadn’t. I called again. Waited on hold for an hour and gave up.

This is news to me! I currently have a can pending for 10 months now. Hope that wasn’t all for a waste…

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I had a similar, but not quite as bad experience. After submitting I got at least 2 emails saying there was a form required for me to complete before they could process. I signed the same form at least twice before emailing customer service and asking why. I don't recall the exact explanation, but I didn't get another.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

No worries. I got the same email and managed to get a call back. They new all about it and the guy sounded worn out from explaining it to MANY callers today.

He said a computer glitch send out the emails and they most certainly had the correct stamp purchase info.

CTBay

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2021
    Bedford
    No worries. I got the same email and managed to get a call back. They new all about it and the guy sounded worn out from explaining it to MANY callers today.

He said a computer glitch send out the emails and they most certainly had the correct stamp purchase info.

Thank You!

If they were on top of it Im cool. My call would have taken two seconds. **** happens. As long as they sort it I wasn’t expecting speed.

I had to work hard to reestablish my rights. I have purchased several guns. My 4473s go right through. Fast. No researching, No delays. My record is spic and span now and I had to work with the FBI and State Police to make that happen. Got my permit. But you know how the federal government is. I am hyper afraid they are going to change their mind. Im afraid my particular application got rejected. I just wanted to know thats not the case. Thanks.

I won’t call again and slow their problem solving. Ill just wait until they respond to my email.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County

Same thing happened to me. Good to know I wasn't the only one as I was thinking it was just some lame excuse.

Top Bottom