• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G192127

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 19, 2018
    Shelbyville
    I have a friend that is purchasing/ purchased a silencer(or supressor) thru Silencer Central.Her forms were submitted to atf on about March 10th. Almost 6 months? What wait times are you all hearing?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It's running about 6-9 months on eForm 4s right now. Silencer shop made a big deal out of the 90 days claim but they neglected to mention only "eventually" it will get down to 90. eForms didn't launch for Form 4s until the very end of December 2021 and it wasn't until the middle of January and February that places finally got the kinks worked out to go majority eForms. Up to that point they were still using traditional paper forms and those are running a year or more from submission date. I predict we'll see a big drop on eForm wait times around March or April next year when the final bulk of paper forms finally clear out.

Refrigerator27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Noblesville
    For reference, I purchased a silencer 2/23 and wasn’t approved till 9/09/22. 198 day wait. This was specifically an eform. Waits are only going up so tell your friend a 200 day wait minimum. If it was a paper form them potentially upwards of over 1 year wait.

Check out the Reddit NFA sub forum. A lot of people post their current wait times and there is a thread dedicated to people’s wait times. It will give you a good idea of how the atf is progressing.

MJTAA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2021
    LaPorte, IN
    It's running about 6-9 months on eForm 4s right now. Silencer shop made a big deal out of the 90 days claim but they neglected to mention only "eventually" it will get down to 90. eForms didn't launch for Form 4s until the very end of December 2021 and it wasn't until the middle of January and February that places finally got the kinks worked out to go majority eForms. Up to that point they were still using traditional paper forms and those are running a year or more from submission date. I predict we'll see a big drop on eForm wait times around March or April next year when the final bulk of paper forms finally clear out.
    I've 2 that are well over a year! I've complained to NFA Branch about their poor training videos, but no one there cares, as long as the $Money$ keeps flowing in.................!

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    I purchased a can through silencer shoo in February. Completed form 4 in mid April and im still waiting. Its been over 7 months. Good luck!

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom