Fear!!!

Rabbit-Thorny-Super-Troopers.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Mourdock says that he bought it without knowing it was CSA related.

But, yes, a public burning of that tie would be in order. I wondered if anyone would point out that it was CSA related.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I also thought the retort that Mourdock dyes his hair was particularly pertinent to Luger's qualifications to be sent back to the general election.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Mourdock could dye his hair in the middle of a speech while standing in front of a portrait of Robert E. Lee while a band plays Dixie Land or Dixie, To Arms! while an aide punches a kitten as Mourdock kicks an apple pie baked by my mom and I will still vote against Dick Lugar.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I like that tie and there is nothing wrong with regional pride even if that region is (gasp!) south of the Ohio River. The Confederate Battle Flag was based upon the Saint Andrews Cross Scottish flag and our own Old Glory by an immigrant from Poland who is buried in Louisville at Cave Hill Cemetary in the Confederate section.

Slavery lasted two years under the Confederate flag....Now how many years was it legal under "Old Glory"? About 70 years or so I reckon.

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Mourdock spoke to an Optimist breakfast group this morning. I spoke to him personally for a couple minutes. Nothing he said to me or the group lead me to doubt my decision to vote for him in the Primary or General Election this fall.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Mourdock could dye his hair in the middle of a speech while standing in front of a portrait of Robert E. Lee while a band plays Dixie Land or Dixie, To Arms! while an aide punches a kitten as Mourdock kicks an apple pie baked by my mom and I will still vote against Dick Lugar.

In the primary. How about November?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I have seen them down South. I would not wear one if you paid me.

However, I do not care what tie Mourdock wears. He could wear the Chuck Schumer House of Style ties for all I care. I relish voting against Lugar.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    This comment cracked me up for some reason.

Lugar claims that Mourdock’s necktie resembles a Confederate flag as well as making an issue of Mourdock allegedly dying his hair. Rumor also has it that Mourdock has on occasion mixed dark clothes with the whites when doing the laundry and that he once held the hind legs of dog forcing the dog to act as a wheelbarrow.

Heavens!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Don't sit up there on the fence pardner, Jump on off and let us know how you really feel............:laugh:

Top Bottom