• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    So I posted a while back about sight I was looking at for my rifle, shotgun and handgun I did some shopping and Iv
    narrowed it down to 3 sights, and wondered what everyone thinks of my choices. Please tell me the good,bad,ugly of my choices thanks

Rifle- trijicon MRO
    shotgun-sig Romeo 4
    pistol-holoson 4

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    This is just me personally but I would put the MRO on both the Rifle and Shotgun if at all possible, call me paranoid but I want as solid of a red dot as I can get on a shotgun.

The Holosun 507 I have on my Walther is awesome , the EO Tech style reticle is definitely growing on me. Good optics for the money. Will see how they hold up long term as I still have a dual power Gen one RMR on my Rifle in a 45 offset that is still great after 5 years.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Not much activity on this thread but I am wondering if anyone has purchased a Trijicon MRO and where you bought it and what kind of pricing have you seen?

I'm looking at buying one and it seems the current price with a mount is $449-469. I'm wondering if that is good or if I should hold out for a better price. I'm not in a hurry.

Top Bottom