• ...and so much more!
  • dhassan76

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2022
    Noblesville
    Just picked up a 365 macro as well.. interested in following this thread. My first Sig.. I liked the size, capacity and of course their reputation for reliability. Will have to shoot it soon!

wtburnette

WT(F)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Who exactly is this random F? Is he living in the desert or something? MAC was one of the first and loudest complaining about P365 issues when they first came out and now he not only carries a P365 XL most of the time, he has a standard P365 and reviewed the Macro and had nothing bad to say about any of them. I trust his opinion (and other YT personalities) much more than this guy. I haven't carried my Macro yet, but I've put a couple hundred rounds through it without any of the problems this guy describes. Will keep an eye on things, but I have a hard time believing the Sig Nitron finish has the issues he's complaining about.

wtburnette

WT(F)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have been carrying my Sig 365 on duty for years now and it doesn't have any rust. My Macro is fine also. I wonder what he is doing differently.

Could have a holster that doesn't cover much, like one of those minimalist holsters. Or maybe doesn't wipe off the sweat and/or lube correctly for carry in hot months? I know I've found with two carry guns that sweat gets in places you don't want and causes issues. I now wipe down good and also make sure the mag release and other areas are well lubed, as they tend to get rusty during carry.

BoilerWes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    FWIW, I bought the Macro and liked it so much I bought a Macro Lower to run on a 365x slide/upper and chopped the lower down to accommodate. I’m not putting thousands of rounds down mine, but I have shot them both a fair bit. They have been 100% reliable, shoot great, and fit my hand like a glove. Even got into the red dot scene, which was challenging at first, but really enjoy it now.

wtburnette

WT(F)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I would think if there were widespread issues like the guy in the video had, you would see it everywhere. When the P365 came out and had striker drag issues and firing pin issues, there were tons of videos and forum posts on the issues. I'm not seeing anything other than this one guy talking about this and I watch and read a ton of reviews on the gun.

Top Bottom