• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Maybe it's just me but I hate having spare parts around , plus at this point the only thing I don't really love about the P365 family is the trigger so I might standardize on it. Though admittingly I am a bit of a trigger snob , especially on pistols. Need to get an spare of my EDC P365x honestly too.
    I've got a few 365s as spares, so maybe that's why my thought goes to just picking up additional modules rather than new flavors of the whole gun.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    I would be VERY surprised if that is really the case. Sig is even saying in their own promos that the Macro fits all XL holsters.
    The macro should not fit any of the 365xl holster because of the changes to the grip. Keep in mind they added the picatinny rail up front on the macro and it's the full length of the slide. The regular 365xl has no rail and it's not the entire length of the 365xl. Also, the slides are interchangeable. I have proved this.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I actually got around to fondling one of these over at Range USA thanks to NS posting in the CZ thread. Darn it but it felt good in my hand... :ugh:

Now I need to find it in stock as a rental gun somewhere so I can try it out. If it shoots as well as I expect, I'll probably be on the hunt for one at a decent price.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I looked at one over the weekend in Kalamazoo. I really liked the way it felt. Asked if they were selling like hotcakes and the kid told me they hadn't sold any yet. Just a whole lot of tire kickers.

IMO the sticker price is a bit salty. It's new, so I expect it'll drop in price to a more reasonable level and then they'll fly off the shelves.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    IMO the sticker price is a bit salty. It's new, so I expect it'll drop in price to a more reasonable level and then they'll fly off the shelves.
    Generally with Sig they set a minimum pricing that it can't be sold below at a shop. . The price won't go down much from the pricing being advertised. They are asking a mint even wholesale to the shops

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I think you are right. People serious about carrying and training with a carry gun won't be put off by the price, but those looking for something to stick in their pocket (like the original 365) are going to find this too big, and too expensive.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Generally with Sig they set a minimum pricing that it can't be sold below at a shop. . The price won't go down much from the pricing being advertised. They are asking a mint even wholesale to the shops

Agreed, but they still usually come down a bit from the intro price. I certainly hope so cause ~$800 is a bit nuts when there's plenty of competition in the $550 - $650 zone.

Top Bottom