• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    At least partially due to how new it is to the market, though I wouldn't think that would make such a big difference. Might also be due to the price of the mags, compared to standard P365 mags.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Looking for a holster and instead of buying 1 or 4 what are you guys finding works AND I realize this is a loaded question but just trying to find a starting point. I have looked local and either have 1 choice and is sold out or none yet. ::?:: thanks, Tim

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Looking for a holster and instead of buying 1 or 4 what are you guys finding works AND I realize this is a loaded question but just trying to find a starting point. I have looked local and either have 1 choice and is sold out or none yet. ::?:: thanks, Tim

What do you like for a holster? OWB, IWB, kydex, leather? I ordered a OWB kydex pancake style holster for my P10C and it actually fits the Macro pretty well. Even clicks into place. I plan to eventually order one specifically for it, but for now this works on the occasion I want to carry it. Here is who I like, GunfightersINC:

They also have the Baba Yaga Ronin holster that they worked with Keanu on:

No idea for local holsters, sorry.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    What do you like for a holster? OWB, IWB, kydex, leather? I ordered a OWB kydex pancake style holster for my P10C and it actually fits the Macro pretty well. Even clicks into place. I plan to eventually order one specifically for it, but for now this works on the occasion I want to carry it. Here is who I like, GunfightersINC:

They also have the Baba Yaga Ronin holster that they worked with Keanu on:

No idea for local holsters, sorry.
    So far leather OWB. Going check out leather lock tonight and see. Been a fan of alien gear holsters and I bought a cheap Versa carry leather holster and it works ok on my Glock 19 & 43x. Spare mag holder and molded right to the gun.. but a mag or even the gun will come right out easily so that why I am looking into the leather lock brand. Or ??

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Don't personally know of any that lock in for leather holsters. Most of the leather holsters I have purchased in the past were very tight and had to be broken in, then would stay very tight and keep the gun in place nicely for years. There is a Mitch Rosen leather holster for it on the Sig website, but I don't know about how tight it is or how well it would hold the gun in place.

Top Bottom