• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Nice I was wondering when this would get it's own thread, been seriously considering getting a 10mm this year. This assuming it's quality will be near the top of my list I think.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I am Sig guy, but my reaction is ....meh. I wanted to like the look of this gun more than I do. Just looks like the X-Five. I guess I was looking for a bit more pizazz. Maybe I am just tired of the P320 look already.

Can't see this gun having a place with my M&P 10, G20 and P220 Hunter.

BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    I’m a big fan of the P320 and have always been curious about 10mm (I’ve actually never fired the round). However, I don’t like the .40 S&W round at all. Is it a pretty safe bet I won’t care for 10mm either? Is it snappy like the .40 or is the recoil impulse different altogether?

Ghostface

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2017
    Grant Co
    I have several Sigs in .40 and my P320 carry with an AXG frame isn’t snappy. I can feel the energy of the round resonate through the frame into my hand. It doesn’t bother me but I can feel it. My 226 feels like a 9mm….

I too have been waiting on this for a long time but price will determine if I get one. If Sig prices those much more than a G20 or M&P I will get the Glock. Ew…..did I just type that?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    There was supposed to be some information released on the 15th did anyone see anything?

Top Bottom