• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    DAO trigger. Smooth enough but fairly heavy. If you're a revolver guy the trigger stroke should feel familiar. I believe you're also supposed to look for the second gen due to problems with the first.

Beyond that, I never had a problem with mine other than just not being crazy about it. Personally, I'd go for the p320 since it really took the modularity aspect to the next level.

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    I purchased a so called “Bolivian” P250 because it came with two magazines and it was the cheapest SIG (less than $350) that qualified for the free mags and bag promotion.

I like the P250. The trigger reminds me of the trigger on my PPC S&W that I used in the 70s and 80s. The trigger feels like a smooth and light double action S&W revolver. The reset is long like a revolver so it may be slower between shots but you may not notice the difference.

The SIG is easy to shoot and accurate. There were problems with the earlier P250 but SIG corrected the problems with the second generation P250. The P250 is not my favorite pistol but it is a good pistol.

JT1968

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Aurora
    I liked mine alot. If you like the way a revolver trigger feels, I think you will like. Mine was accurate and reliable. But nothing really jumps out at you and screams "awesome" about it. I recommend maybe shoot one first if you can.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    To expound a bit on the above:

They're "flippy". As-in they have a tall profile above the wrist and tend to want to flip back under recoil. As opposed to a more "straight back" feeling impulse from guns with shorter profiles like the M&P and Glock guns.

I once had the 2SUM. I don't any longer...

Top Bottom