• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I would love to hear some feedback on the Sig 10mm Hunter. I have recently been interested in getting a 10mm handgun and I love the look of this one. I know it is a discontinued product but there are still some out there. Anyone have any experience?

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    I would love to hear some feedback on the Sig 10mm Hunter. I have recently been interested in getting a 10mm handgun and I love the look of this one. I know it is a discontinued product but there are still some out there. Anyone have any experience?
    It's just a camo version of the 10mm P220 sao. They are very solid guns. I have the sa/da version.

Dstewart73

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2019
    Indy
    Late to the thread. I moved from a Dan Wesson 44mag to a Glock 40 10mm last year. Put a Holosun red dot and a Johnny Glock trigger. Very sweet weapon. Used it pig hunting in Texas and shot a nice buck with it this deer season.

Seems to have plenty of power. Would like to try it on elk if I ever get a tag.
    Don’t think you will be disappointed with the 10 as a hunter.
    JMHO

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I was offered to try one. So of course! Very nice typical Sig 200 series accuracy I will say though it was probably the stiffest recoil spring I have noticed.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My question is where did you find one available nowadays? I was looking at that option but everyone was sold out

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I did grab one. Paid $1379.99 shipped from Osage Guns on GB. Considering this is a discontinued model and there were only a few available (and considering the current market), I felt this was a good deal.

Top Bottom