• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Why is the Government so scared of conservatives protesting more so than Antifa, blm, skin heads, etc? What is going on. This could be a good way to change our Government and have troops in place for those who dislike totalitarian police states.
    Because when blm/antifa riot cities burn. When Conservatives/Patriot riot countries burn

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Because when blm/antifa riot cities burn. When Conservatives/Patriot riot countries burn
    Just thinking about this has about given me an ulcer, but it may be about time again. Covid is thinning the herd, but it isn't very selective for political bias. War doesn't discriminate well either. So perhaps mother nature is sick of the lot of us.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Why is the Government so scared of conservatives protesting more so than Antifa, blm, skin heads, etc? What is going on. This could be a good way to change our Government and have troops in place for those who dislike totalitarian police states.
    This has me thinking...

This is all hypothetical and highly speculative. I have zero hard evidence to support this theory, so don't get all bent out of shape and go "that's a conspiracy theory". I know it's a theory and pure speculation.

One of the reasons I can think of to potentially have all the state capitols and DC in lockdown / martial law is to protect the new government when they announce that for our protection from "insert problem here" (domestic terrorism, covid, economy, etc.) they must suspend the constitution. Current times are too dangerous and government must "protect" us from danger.

Of course, if they announce the suspension of the constitution, there would be a sizeable portion of the country that would be most unpleased. Hence surrounding the state and national capitols with national guard troops.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    This has me thinking...

This is all hypothetical and highly speculative. I have zero hard evidence to support this theory, so don't get all bent out of shape and go "that's a conspiracy theory". I know it's a theory and pure speculation.

One of the reasons I can think of to potentially have all the state capitols and DC in lockdown / martial law is to protect the new government when they announce that for our protection from "insert problem here" (domestic terrorism, covid, economy, etc.) they must suspend the constitution. Current times are too dangerous and government must "protect" us from danger.

Of course, if they announce the suspension of the constitution, there would be a sizeable portion of the country that would be most unpleased. Hence surrounding the state and national capitols with national guard troops.
    If they suspend the constitution, the last place I’m going is downtown or DC, lol.

I’m getting the ufk out of dodge and fast! Fill up my trailer with food/guns/ammo/comm’s...filled gas cans in the bed. Go find myself a house in the country with a Biden/Harris lawn sign and make myself at home (shouldn’t be too difficult to convince current occupants to go somewhere else, unless they have a shotgun with two ‘blasts’ loaded).

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This has me thinking...

Nope, too soon.

The DNC will have to arrange a few more violent riots before that happens. They need the white supremacists, who are directed by their embedded operatives, to be more aggressive. They need some paramedics shot to surge the outrage.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Just a reminder regarding the rally today in Indy.....

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Heh, what is a trap and any more what isn't?
    The whole shtick of populism versus thoroughly venomous radicalized lunatics, that replaced the worn thin and threadbare left versus right paradigm... was that also running a trap?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Gonna expand on that.
    I'm stuck on high center with the list of seven countries that is still being worked and the London whistleblower of 2010 (who spoke on the stalled war with Iran and the financial powers event driven schedule that included "China will catch a cold"). And I think about it that the political awareness of the man in the street had so increased (as said by Zbigniew Order Brzezinski) that the ol' left vs. right Punch & Judy show was wearing thin, awareness so problematically increased that perhaps a new shtick was needed any way.

OK, that's what I've been mulling over. Time for breakfast and back to working on the kitchen cabinets.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    This is just pathetic. If you are that scared of the citizens you serve, then you need to be asking yourself what you are doing wrong!

If these spineless dirtbags can't walk out into a crowd with their head up and shoulders back in full confidence of what they have voted for, then they need to understand they're doing something wrong.

One of the core principles of this nation was, the elected serve the people. Not the other way around.

We need new options.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So who is going to downtown Indy for the Inauguration?
    Did anyone do anything today anywhere? I mean it seems the FBI blew this one out of proportion. They better get better intelligence if this is the large scale riots and insurrection they were expecting.

Top Bottom