• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Was at Big R in Dunlap right before the election and she was in line buying stuff with her mom. It is refreshing to see her out and about at places us common folk are at. More than I can say about any other elected official in recent times.

Runt1122

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Fulton County
    I was at Midwest Guns in Mishawaka and saw her in there. I didn’t see her pick up any new tools, but it is nice to see her in there.

Thank you you for supporting our 2nd amendment.

Last winter I was walking out of Midwest while she was walking in. Sounds like she might be sort of a regular, very nice to see!

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Am I a conspiracy theorist if my first thought was to question if this was an actual "accident"?

Yes, I understand car wrecks happen.......that happen to kill everyone in both vehicles. I'm not saying it was definitely planned. I am open to the possibility and not engaging in denial or normalcy bias. Given the revelations of the past 3 years I can't help but wonder.

RIP Ms. Walorski.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Am I a conspiracy theorist if my first thought was to question if this was an actual "accident"?

Yes, I understand car wrecks happen.......that happen to kill everyone in both vehicles. I'm not saying it was definitely planned. I am open to the possibility and not engaging in denial or normalcy bias. Given the revelations of the past 3 years I can't help but wonder.

RIP Ms. Walorski.
    Wow…what????

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    The collision occurred on IN-19 just south of IN-119 with Congresswoman Walorski (plus two passengers) traveling south. The other vehicle was northbound on IN-19 resulting in a head-on collision. Initial reports from the Sheriff stated the northbound crossed into the southbound lane but that's been retracted with a statement the investigation is ongoing and no conclusions should be made yet. Time of day would put sun about an hour or so from zenith high in the sky over a north-south road. A blinding low sun is not possible. The intersection of IN-19 and IN-119 is a traffic circle with IN-19 making a couple shallow curves south of it. To kill all four in both vehicles requires a head-on at some speed. I'm certain more will follow as the investigation gains more details. I suspect the speed limit there is in the 55 mph range as it's open highway and IN-19 is an improved state road connecting area towns with some traffic on it (i.e. it's not barren and desolate).

John

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...To kill all four in both vehicles requires a head-on at some speed. I'm certain more will follow as the investigation gains more details. I suspect the speed limit there is in the 55 mph range as it's open highway and IN-19 is an improved state road connecting area towns with some traffic on it (i.e. it's not barren and desolate).

John
    The northbound vehicle was about to enter the roundabout, the southbound was just exiting it. Neither vehicle should have been going over 40MPH. A head on collision at that speed is bad, but you wouldn't think it would result in 100% fatalities, unless some/all the occupants were not wearing seatbelts. Walorski's vehicle honestly didn't look that bad.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Wow…what????

What part are you confused about? I introduced an idea that there may be more to this than "just an accident." I also asked if that made me a conspiracy theorist.

The 2 posts after your "Wow…what????" did a much better job articulating some of the facts surrounding the incident. I'm going to call that a "lack of detail" fail on my part.

Let me give some additional back story. I worked as a paramedic for 20 years. For 19 years I was working purely 911 (Indianapolis area predominantly, then more in a rural setting later) or deployed. The last year I spent in EMS was a combination of 911 and transfer. I have see, what I would consider, a good number of car wrecks in urban, as well as rural, settings. There is a very small number of (2 or more vehicle) wrecks that I have seen resulting in deaths for all people in all vehicles.

I realize that I have seen more wrecks than the typical person, but the sample size is small compared to the total number of wrecks that happen in the United States.

Now, what part do you find confusing?

ETA: Given the details of the above 2 posts and the safety features (e.g. air bags, etc.) available in most cars, it seems even less likely that everyone would be killed.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...I also asked if that made me a conspiracy theorist...
    Matter of personal opinion..."maybe", but if once the investigation is done and a plausible explanation is given, without reliable evidence you conclude that the Sheriff's department is "in on it"...it will be confirmed.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    The northbound vehicle was about to enter the roundabout, the southbound was just exiting it. Neither vehicle should have been going over 40MPH. A head on collision at that speed is bad, but you wouldn't think it would result in 100% fatalities, unless some/all the occupants were not wearing seatbelts. Walorski's vehicle honestly didn't look that bad.
    I wasn't aware of the proximity to the traffic circle and presumed it was farther south given the total fatalities. I've been in a head-on at a lower speed at about 25-30 mph for each. I've also seen others. It's among the most violent of collisions due to closing speed being the sum of the two vehicle speeds. Everyone was unscathed without serious injury and walked away, albeit my neck took a whiplash and I had a huge shoulder-belt bruise in spite of the airbag.

This is a tragic one.

John

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Matter of personal opinion..."maybe", but if once the investigation is done and a plausible explanation is given, without reliable evidence you conclude that the Sheriff's department is "in on it"...it will be confirmed.

"Maybe" is a fair answer.

Serious question: does a lack of evidence for something automatically mean that it is not true?

Look at Alex Jones. He had made several "crazy conspiracy theorist" claims that were scoffed at because there was an alternate explanation, or no proof. Later, proof emerged that proved him right.​
    As another example we have Suzanne Coleman. Suzanne Coleman allegedly died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the back of the head. She was pregnant allegedly with Bill Clinton’s baby. Law enforcement / coroner ruled it a suicide. There is no "reliable evidence" that anyone was "in on it." We are to believe that a woman committed suicide by shooting herself in the back of the head.​

At the same time just introducing the possibility of something does not make it automatically true.

The point I'm trying to make here (in this post @ 11:23 am) is that when a question arises it not necessarily a yes or no definitively. It can be non-definitive and just "failed to be disproved at this time" while staying receptive to more information coming in and a possible change in the result.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Does the lack of evidence mean something is not true? No.

Does the presence of evidence constitute evidence of a cover up in and of itself? If your answer is yes, then...yeah, that's a conspiracy theorist.

Does the post above push me towards "yes"?........

As for Alex Jones- let's hear some confirmed theories and the evidence that support them?

What do you think about the current trial?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I believe Alex Jones admitted in court just recently that what happened in Sandy Hook is 100% real.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    O had posted re: round About info in other thread yesterday. Her vehicle was exiting. Northbound approaching, entering. Sheriff’s Dept. changed reported fault, was not the north bound vehicle. Jackie was not driving but a passenger on a RAV4 that the young man was driving. He crossed the center line. Guessing he had to go past the point where he should have turned back to the south and crossed over. Still I and my wife along with several friends we have spoken with cannot understand the severity of the crash at the reduced speed both vehicle should have been traveling at. Nothing but sad.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Does the lack of evidence mean something is not true? No.

Does the presence of evidence constitute evidence of a cover up in and of itself? If your answer is yes, then...yeah, that's a conspiracy theorist. - I don't know what this sentence means. I'm not clear on what you are trying to say. It seems to be circular reasoning that proof exists, but you are discounting it.

Does the post above push me towards "yes"?........

As for Alex Jones- let's hear some confirmed theories and the evidence that support them? - I'm not an Alex Jones fan. His presentation is off-putting which is too bad.....mostly for me that I would ignore a message because of the way it is delivered. He was an example of a "conspiracy theorist" people wrote off, who turned out to be right; at least some of the time. You asked for examples, these are from a quick web search on Duck Duck Go:

https://www.rt.com/usa/531283-organ-harvesting-aborted-babies/ - ‘Alex Jones was right’? US govt-funded project ‘harvests’ ORGANS from aborted babies for medical research, documents show

https://www.newswars.com/internet-a...-blood-transfusion-life-extension-technology/ - Internet AGAIN Admits “Alex Jones Was Right” After Newsweek Piece on Vampire-like Blood Transfusion Life Extension Technology

Anecdotally, I just watched a Candace Owens Show (on the Daily Wire Plus) where they mentioned Jones was right about making frogs gay. IDK the full story but apparently Jones was making claims that chemicals were making frogs gay. According to Candace and her guest, apparently chemical dumping into a specific lake / pond were creating hermaphroditic frogs. In addition (meaning besides the hermaphrodite frogs) to this there were frogs engaging in homosexual acts. I don't remember the exact content. This happened to catch my attention because I've heard Jones being ridiculed for the "gay frogs" thing before. #GayFrogs

I don't follow him. Remember, Jones was brought up as an example. He was not the focus of the post.

What do you think about the current trial? - I don't think about the current trial. I don't follow him. Remember, Jones was brought up as an example. He was not the focus of the post.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    O had posted re: round About info in other thread yesterday. Her vehicle was exiting. Northbound approaching, entering. Sheriff’s Dept. changed reported fault, was not the north bound vehicle. Jackie was not driving but a passenger on a RAV4 that the young man was driving. He crossed the center line. Guessing he had to go past the point where he should have turned back to the south and crossed over. Still I and my wife along with several friends we have spoken with cannot understand the severity of the crash at the reduced speed both vehicle should have been traveling at. Nothing but sad.
    The Elkhart Sheriff's Department change their initial summary of the events of the accident.
    Ms. Walorski was a passenger in a RAV4, driven by the 27 year old Zach Potts, when it crossed the center line and impacted another vehicle. Ms. Walorski's vehicle was northbound on SR-19, close to entering the round-a-bout intersecting with SR-119, and the southbound vehicle was exiting the round-a-bout when the accident occurred. We don't know the actual speed of the RAV4, nor the circumstance that caused young Zach Potts to cross the center line just prior to impact, but as a former volunteer EMT (with 24 years' experience) speed was obviously a factor when the impact-force was great enough to result in the deaths of all four (4) passengers, especially when one of them, 28-year old Emma Thomson, was a rear-seat passenger in the SUV. No matter how you slice it...sad all around!

Last edited:

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    The Elkhart Sheriff's Department change their initial summary of the events of the accident.
    Ms. Walorski was a passenger in a RAV4, driven by the 27 year old Zach Potts, when it crossed the center line and impacted another vehicle. Ms. Walorski's vehicle was northbound on SR-19, close to entering the round-a-bout intersecting with SR-119, and the southbound vehicle was exiting the round-a-bout when the accident occurred. We don't know the actual speed of the RAV4, nor the circumstance that caused young Zach Potts to cross the center line just prior to impact, but as a former volunteer EMT (with 24 years' experience) speed was obviously a factor when the impact-force was great enough to result in the deaths of all four (4) passengers, especially when one of them, 28-year old Emma Thomson, was a rear-seat passenger in the SUV. No matter how you slice it...sad all around!
    Hadn’t seen that update. Last 1 I saw was just correcting driver and who crossed center line. Only pix I have seen were on initial broadcasts after it happened and gave me impression Rav 4 was exiting south side and other driver was entering, so that was incorrect apparently.

Top Bottom