• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    We are not at war with china. Or did I miss a congressional war declaration?

Atm the only "enemy" we have is a global war on terrorism.

We have no declared war against any nation state. Hence no enemies
    Define “enemy”

You seem to like accusing everyone of using word play to fit their narrative, but you’re doing the exact same thing.

Is China an ally?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You can be upset, but he isn't going to be charged with treason, or anything else. All you are doing is raising your blood pressure.

Rather than getting upset that he isn't getting charged, maybe it's the people's responsibility to do what the government won't?

If the system fails to act, then it's the responsibility of the people.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    In better times, I would have been content to say let's have Congress investigate what happened and then act on what they uncover. Unfortunately, I don't have any confidence that anyone in Washington is interested in responding appropriately should they uncover improper conduct.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Apathy is why we're sliding into a woke leftist hellhole. My blood pressure is fine.
    Mine's a little high per my doctor this morning. But I'm getting another pill for that. I don't think there's a pill for apathy though. Oh, but there are pills that will make you apathetic though! Well, 40+ years ago anyhow. :):

1631922702608.png

Disco biscuits... :lmfao:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    We are not at war with china. Or did I miss a congressional war declaration?

Atm the only "enemy" we have is a global war on terrorism.

We have no declared war against any nation state. Hence no enemies
    We have not been at "War" since WWII. If you want to get constitutional about it. We've been in many police actions but no "War".

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    DD and others mentioned “declared war” a few posts back. I seriously doubt if anyone here on INGO was alive the last time we were in a declared war. That war ended 76 years ago.

I honestly do not think we could ever go with a conscription Military at this point. A declared war would allow for a full mobilization, and the DOD could reach out and bring back retirees at that point.

I was in an all volunteer Military, but I did see a very good conscription force in South Korea. Needless to say that Military did not operate like ours, we are just not geared for large numbers of conscripts. That’s why I think there will never be a draft.

Before any of that could happen, it would be too late.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    See? I tried to be welcoming, thinking that might give me more trophy points. Can you put in a good word for me concerning my trophy points? I mean, I'm still at 77 and I think I'm like, *hair toss* way more popular than that!
    I still have a trophy from a pool tournament I was in at Taegu Air Base ROK back in 93. All that is left is the base of it, the rest of it got destroyed and all the moves that I had since then. If I think of it later I’ll take a picture and post it.

where were we going with this anyway? The new guy needs to introduce himself, I agreed with you! Now I have to go take a picture of what’s left of that trophy, that has nothing to do with trophy points here on Ingo, I’m honestly not sure how you get those.

this was talk to text so I have no idea what it’s going to say when I hit post reply.

This has been a thread Jack, We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread already in progress.

Edit: as promised! Not sure if this affects my INGO trophy points.

1631925716998.jpeg

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I still have a trophy from a pool tournament I was in at Taegu Air Base ROK back in 93. All that is left is the base of it, the rest of it got destroyed and all the moves that I had since then. If I think of it later I’ll take a picture and post it.

where were we going with this anyway? The new guy needs to introduce himself, I agreed with you! Now I have to go take a picture of what’s left of that trophy, that has nothing to do with trophy points here on Ingo, I’m honestly not sure how you get those.

this was talk to text so I have no idea what it’s going to say when I hit post reply.

This has been a thread Jack, We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread already in progress.

Edit: as promised! Not sure if this affects my INGO trophy points.

View attachment 158854
    Okay how drunk where the other contestants?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Okay how drunk where the other contestants?
    By stationed in the ROK standards? Everyone was sober :laugh: Caught some breaks, first round (how the crap do I remember this stuff?) the Ammo Superintendent who was a lot better than me at 8-Ball, scratched on the break. Another guy knocked in the 8-Ball. I did out shoot a couple guys that night who were better at it than me.

My eyes were a lot better in 93...

deingy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Centerville
    Over the years, the actions of some of our military branch's, commanders, State Department, and three letter agencies, have been outrageous. These people only get sacked when they tell the truth.

indytoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I know technically no direct harm ended up resulting, but taking nuclear authority away from an elected President and promising China to call them in advance of any US action so they can be prepared to slaughter our troops in ambush is completely unprecedented in the modern age and absolutely horrifying.
    Maybe others have corrected, but absolutely NO "nuclear authority (was taken) away from an elected President." Fergawdsakes.

Top Bottom