• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ford Truck

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Franklin Twp., DeKalb County, Ind.
    A couple weeks ago, an old friend gave me her late husband's shotgun. Her children didn't want it. It's a 28", Tru-Test, 20 bore with 2¾" chamber. To my knowledge, it was made for True Value Hdwe. by Stevens. It will make a good "leaning in the corner behind the door" gun. Currently it's loaded with No. 1 buckshot.

Attachments

• Tru-Test-a.jpg
      Tru-Test-a.jpg
      383.4 KB · Views: 33
    • Tru-Test-b.jpg
      Tru-Test-b.jpg
      312.2 KB · Views: 33
    • Tru-Test-c.jpg
      Tru-Test-c.jpg
      324.9 KB · Views: 33

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    A couple weeks ago, an old friend gave me her late husband's shotgun. Her children didn't want it. It's a 28", Tru-Test, 20 bore with 2¾" chamber. To my knowledge, it was made for True Value Hdwe. by Stevens. It will make a good "leaning in the corner behind the door" gun. Currently it's loaded with No. 1 buckshot.
    ...glad you rescued that ol classic. Her kids didn't want it? That's a shame

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I bought this Ithaca in Tipton over the weekend. This is my first Ithaca double and I am very happy.

2z49aSc.jpg

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to getting behind it yet. I had a good opportunity once last weekend but opted to go check on my elderly neighbors cause I hadn't seen them at church for a couple weeks. Ended up sitting and talking with them for about 2hrs. By the time I got back home daylight was fading and supper needed started. I'll get around to shooting it sometime
    have you had a chance to run this? I’m seriously looking at one of these or the Nova tactical.

Or going nuts and getting a 1301.

Top Bottom