• engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    How about some custom Stevens 320 love!

SW3B2bJ.jpg

I did the porting, mag extension, and stock adapter.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Added another 12 gauge to the collection. Can't wait to get my cowboy hat and hit the range.

9NcZyxa.jpg

Is that one of the Century PW87's? If so how does it run? I was really interested in those when they first came out but heard they were plagued with issues. If they got the bugs worked out I'd jump on the wagon.

57schwada

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2019
    Hanover
    My nod goes to the Jollymons BAD ARSE 870.... That thing looks freakin awesome!
    Not to mention that those ol' 870's had a particular "ring" when ya cycle the action.... SWEET!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    My shotty is pretty boring. 590A1 with the shell holding stock, and ghost ring sights. I put the streamlight forend on it and flashlight aside, I really like the way that little grove in the grip helps work the action. Comes prefit from the factory to use the M9 single point field expedient shotgun holder. So far I've probably got less than 300 rounds through it. No reliability issues.

eLqJzq1.jpg

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    My Black Aces Tactical Pro Series L is home. Probably won't get to take it out until the weekend. The only thing I ordered for it was a rifled choke tube to shoot sabots. The gun accepts the Benelli Mobil Chokes. The one I bought is a Carlson. Picked it up from Midway. It comes with the standard chokes and a birds head grip. I don't think it can be plugged though. The odd thing is it has no rear sight; only the front.
    w5iZVkg.jpg

NsOhLqC.jpg

7ac3Jzs.jpg

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county

Bought this in a collection.. Franchi SPAS 12 I can’t imagine lugging this thing around dailyDoesn’t appear to have much wear on it. Really cool shottie trying it out this weekend

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I've always wanted a SPAS, no idea why. I just think they're really neat with the pump/semi-auto switch. Really cool find :thumbsup:

Give us a full range report when after you try it out :ingo:

Last edited:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

Bought this in a collection.. Franchi SPAS 12 I can’t imagine lugging this thing around dailyDoesn’t appear to have much wear on it. Really cool shottie trying it out this weekend

I've always wanted a SPAS, no idea why. I just thing they're really neat with the pump/semi-auto switch. Really cool find :thumbsup:

Give us a full range report when after you try it out :ingo:

FYI - in semi-auto mode, they tend to like hot ammo. Full power buckshot, slugs, or heavy field loads.

Nickbau5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2020
    Brownsburg
    Bought this Auto 5 last year, according to the previous owner it was a special production from FN, due to the duck stock, the rubber buttpad, and the Lyman/Cutts compensator and choke. It's 1947 dated and Belgian made. Very nice shooter with the great engineering from John Moses Browning

20190420_214717.jpg

20190420_170950.jpg

Top Bottom