• ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    nkS8F3C.jpg

Probably one of the last nice weekends to shoot this year.

Armymen3002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2024
    Kokomo
    A300 Patrol..If you shoot every weekend, the 1301 is for you. However if you want a solid defensive shotgun with the quality name and build the a300 patrol is where you want to be. From an auto loader stand point Beretta runs the show!

Attachments

• IMG_0934.jpeg
      IMG_0934.jpeg
      175.7 KB · Views: 22
    • IMG_0093.jpeg
      IMG_0093.jpeg
      276 KB · Views: 22
    • IMG_9924.jpeg
      IMG_9924.jpeg
      219.7 KB · Views: 22

EMPDobones

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2024
    Indianapolis
    870 modern trench-gun.

I got the 870 off of my brother, it was his first attempt at a combat shotgun, but he ruined the mag-tube trying to remove the dimples, put some really cheap fittings on it, and stripped out the front iron-sight post hole.

I put Magpul hardware on it and a ramped foregrip.
    Integrated heat-shield/rails/shell-holder is bulkier than I like, but it was the most efficient way to get all 3.
    Tapped the front post hole and added a glow-in the dark bead as a backup iron-sight, (the top rail doubles as a good rear-sight aperture).
    Holosun red-dot is an older-generation, but still works great.
    The hardest thing to get my hands on was the +2 extension tube with the bayonet stud, Remington stopped selling them new a couple years ago, and they got scarce.
    I was able to get most of it used or on sale so I only have about $600 in it, including the M-9 bayonet.
    I'm thinking about selling it at a gun-show soon, any feedback on a fair asking price?

Attachments

• IMG_1066.jpg
      IMG_1066.jpg
      471.7 KB · Views: 25

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    In my search for a Coach Gun, I settled on this exposed hammer Chinese deal.
    I put a good recoil pad on it, an ammo card, sling, and called it good.
    I did love the old school exposed hammers, but it lacked the one thing I wanted most... auto-ejectors.
    Ended up selling it, and continued my search for a Coach Gun with Auto-Ejectors.
    Alas, such a unicorn was not to be found.
    What I did find, however, was a Kawaguchiya Firearms Co LTD Tokyo, Hibiki Model M.
    This was a bird hunting gun with 28" long barrels, but my gunsmith could fix that.
    He did, and he also added the recoil pad my aging shoulder needs so desperately.
    I added the on gun ammo (of course) and I finally have myself the Coach Gun I've always wanted.
    This one... even throws the empties out for me when I crack it open.
    Not sure I'll keep the strap on velcro sleeve I added. I may end up putting velcro for the ammo card directly on the stock as I did for the old gun, but overall I like it more. A lot more. It's lighter too. Swings fast. I bet it was a great bird gun... lol.

Old Coach Gun.
    309681761_3228187537429717_7507131858419383446_n.jpg

Current Coach Gun.
    Coach gun Kawaguchiya Firearms Co LTD Tokyo Hibiki Model M..JPG

Top Bottom