• ...and so much more!
  • Chalky

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    Central IN
    A lot of these guns are $1200-1500 MSRP. So, they must think there is a good market for them. Maybe it's just me, but no thanks. I will just move along. haha. Don't get me wrong, there are guns out there I might pay that range, but not many.

SpartanYeti

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2022
    Osceola, IN 46561, USA

Can't wait to see what all they have lined up this year.

I wonder what with be the best rifle, shotgun and handgun this year?
    What will be the best accessories?
    2 new cartridges being showcased... SIG's 266 furry accompanied by the MCX spear w/ a price tag of 8k.... And Federals 30 super carry and Smith and Wesson CSX... The Glock 17 Binary trigger/slide definitely looks fun! .... I would like just like standard ammo prices to come back down in price!!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    2 new cartridges being showcased... SIG's 266 furry accompanied by the MCX spear w/ a price tag of 8k.... And Federals 30 super carry and Smith and Wesson CSX... The Glock 17 Binary trigger/slide definitely looks fun! .... I would like just like standard ammo prices to come back down in price!!

I hope the ammo companies get an earful at shot. New stuff is cool, but only after job one is accomplished. :twocents:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    e5263cca-9e71-9544-fb0e-f02251d00ea6.jpg

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    MY understanding is that it will be chambered in 5.56 AND 5.45.

I would speculate that KC will bring the .223 out first because of perceived ammo unavailability in 5.45.

That's why this is a big deal. Not saying you don't realize that, Kirk, but quoting you for emphasis. For Americans who dig AK-74s, but who have not stacked 5.45 for whatever reason, this is a huge deal due to obvious ammo reasons along with imported AK firearm supply and demand.

K-USA has been doing a great job patiently listening to its consumer base. Now those of us who have been patiently waiting for such items are finally being rewarded. I'm swimming in 7N6 and am treading lacquer for some 5.45 options.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    That's why this is a big deal. Not saying you don't realize that, Kirk, but quoting you for emphasis. For Americans who dig AK-74s, but who have not stacked 5.45 for whatever reason, this is a huge deal due to obvious ammo reasons along with imported AK firearm supply and demand.

K-USA has been doing a great job patiently listening to its consumer base. Now those of us who have been patiently waiting for such items are finally being rewarded. I'm swimming in 7N6 and am treading lacquer for some 5.45 options.
    If it is praiseworthy, then I take credit.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Did FN announce a new and improved HiPower for 2022 production? If so it will give Springfield Armory a real headache after the introduction of the SA-35.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I hope the ammo companies get an earful at shot. New stuff is cool, but only after job one is accomplished. :twocents:

Active Protection guy right off the batt asks Federal guy about 9mm, while talking about that silly new handgun .30 cartridge. Federal guy sounds like Let's Go Brandon at the press conference right now. Babbling word salad :poop::poop::poop:.

Top Bottom