• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Ok, Last year was a great time, we had some battles with the weather, but we made it. So it's time to get the second one organized. So first thing first, lets try to get a date hammered out first, then we can work on the route and logistics. If you are unfamiliar with the ride, here is the thread from last year Shooters on Scooters It is a poker run with shooting mixed in. Open carrying is totally up to you, but don't be offended by others open carrying as it will be in full effect!

I'm going to throw out the idea of doing it mid to late august or even maybe September that way we aren't conflicting with other motorcycle rides. So start throwing out date ideas and I will make a pole. Shirts were awesome last year, but BSUrugger kinda got stuck with extra shirts that people said they wanted but backed out. I think we can make a smoother process so no one gets stuck with extra shirts and out money. Lets do this thing! :ingo:

This thread was put in this forum until we get details hammered out then we will make an official thread in the INGO events area.

Date Suggestions

[STRIKE]August 18th
    August 19th[/STRIKE]
    September 15th
    [STRIKE]September 16th
    September 22nd
    September 23rd[/STRIKE]

Last edited:

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I might actually be able to ride this year, and I'll do up the shirt design again if here are no objections.

Are you going to put "Dirty Dozen" on the shirts for the people that showed up to the first one?

I can draw up the route for this one again. What did ya'll think about the route last year? Too long? Too much interstate? Suggestions on roads to hit this year?

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I'm possible, but no way I'll be able to commit until the date is decided and gets a little close. Hope to be able to make it though.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Are you going to put "Dirty Dozen" on the shirts for the people that showed up to the first one?

I can draw up the route for this one again. What did ya'll think about the route last year? Too long? Too much interstate? Suggestions on roads to hit this year?

Yeah,tittie sprinkles! You did good with the route last year.but if possible, try to eliminate highways if possible. P.m. me, I've got a couple ideas.deffinately not too long last year!

DIRTY DOZEN!!!!!! RIDERS OF THE STORM!!!!!!!

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Man, I'm about to buy another hog to join, dang buying a house funds... I missed last year! Maybe round 3? :P

Stainer, now that your stamp came in, maybe we do a Hush Shooters on Scooters ride and OC suppressed weapons on bikes? :ar15: :laugh:

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Glad to see we have a lot of interest, I'm super stoked! Relatively Ninja I'm definitely up for you making the route again, and I agree, the less highway the better. You guys have to help me out with the date, they only person who made a suggestion was loganwildman. Other dates can be added. Should I just make a poll? Hammerhead I'm up for you making up the design.

If you have any ideas whatsoever (route, shirts, lunch, ranges, anything!) please speak up. This is our ride, might as well make it how we want it!

Oh and goodcat, there will be a round 3!

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I can make the "Dirty Dozen" available as an add-on piece, but that will make your shirts more expensive.

I've been postulating the design and I have a question. Do you want a brand new design, or do you want the same design as last year, with a reference to year 2?

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I PM'd Guy to get his opinion. I'm waiting to hear back from him to vote on a date so I don't vote for something that won't work for him. I personally have no preference; my weekends are all clear.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Maybe I can ride on the back of one of yours?
    You're going to have to fight my girlfriend for that spot and she fights dirty!
    I seriously doubt if I could keep up on my bicycle...
    It's worth a shot!

I've been postulating the design and I have a question. Do you want a brand new design, or do you want the same design as last year, with a reference to year 2?

I vote new shirt design just so we got something different. i will gladly pay extra for my dirty dozen title.

I'm with rugger, New design and I would pay extra for Dirty Dozen

I PM'd Guy to get his opinion. I'm waiting to hear back from him to vote on a date so I don't vote for something that won't work for him. I personally have no preference; my weekends are all clear.
    Sounds good, just let us know. On a side note, last year, were there any problems getting set up at any of the other ranges? I know this is a little bit of a logistical headache, just want to make sure we can make it work smoothly again. Anything I can do to further help, just let me know.

Top Bottom