• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PewDewd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2021
    Hobart
    So real life review time. On Sat 9/11 I ordered a Ruger Security 9 from Shoot Point Blank in Merrillville Indiana for store pickup, the website clearly showed it was in stock. My son has wanted one cause it's comfortable for him to shoot with his arthritis. He's only 17. We wait all day for the email that it's ready, never get it. Called the store, they say it's out of stock. They'll get one from the warehouse, should be in Tuesday. Sunday the gun goes out of stock then Monday it's back in stock. Call on Tuesday, store says it's still out of stock. They'll get one from the warehouse. Wednesday, contact corporate customer. They tell me the gun is on back order and they don't know when it'll be available. Thursday, another round with corporate. Request that the order be canceled and refunded. Get an email that the orders canceled. Go to login to verify and my accounts been disabled. Contact corporate to find out why and all they say is you're still a member. Now they aren't reaponding

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom