• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Cleaning out some inventory of Holsters I no longer use. Condition is described for each item. All prices include shipping within the US CONUS 48 States. The are cross-posted, so I'll go by times stamp of first IM with firm I'll take it should there be a tie to break. Paypal or USPS MO accepted.

1) Raven G43 Morrigan. Great IWB holster with adjustable retention and IWB loops. Includes standard IWB belt loops, but you can upgrade with tuckable loops from Raven. Used but very good condition. $45 - SPF
    https://www.austereprovisions.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RCS-MRG-G43

2) OD Green web holster for G19/23/32 with BLACKHAWK! MOLLE attachment clips. Assume the Holster is also BLACKHAWK! brand but don't see a label on it. Perfect for your battle belt or other web gear. Includes thumb snap retention that can be adjusted for exact fit. Holster is very snug with good friction for stability when on the move. Appears to be well made with good stitching and reinforcement to keep shape, but can't say its not airsoft as it came as part of a complete belt set up I purchased. I upgraded to a Raven Kydex as that is my preference. Good condition, but because I don't know brand, will go $20

3) Desantis Sof-Tuck IWB for Sig 938 or other sub compact single stacks. I carried a Sig 232 in it and it fit fine and is VERY comfortable. Glock 42/43 will not fit. Used condition with some sweat stains visible. $25

4) Softarmor nylon OWB holster for Beretta 92 and clones. Railed versions might fit, but definitely won't with any lights or lasers. Pretty cheap and basic, and perhaps good for a back up, in the car holster, in the range bag holster, or for going to Wal-Mart. Good condition $15

5) 9mm stock holster for 2 single stack 9mm and 45 ACP mags. This would probably work for a high point carbine. You could probably get some double stack mags in there too with a little effort. Would be handy on a pistol caliber carbine that took pistol mags. $15

6) Uncle Mikes Size 16 IWB. Free with any other item. I might jus throw it in the box to get rid of it too. It actually works pretty well, but is well used and would be best for using just for keeping scratches off your gun in the safe, dresser drawer, or in your tackle box on a fishing trip. If you want to pay for it, how about [span style='font-weight: bold;']$5[/span] to make it worth my trouble to mail it separately.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom