• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XbigcheezX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    NWI
    I believe that the DC police seen pro gun stickers on that Virginia man's car and ask if he had firearms.
    Well, I gotta call that guy out for a second. He did have a gun in DC, and ammo. I am sure his intentions were not insurrection, but I also live next to Illinois, and I never carry when crossing that border.

XbigcheezX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    NWI
    I’m still waiting for the smartest person or two on INGO to answer the OP’s question. You know, the ones who voted for this administration and the ones who usually answer questions with questions of their own.
    Yep, went off the rails pretty quick...

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Well hello fellow firearms enthusiast. I wish I could tell you what would happen with regards to current owners but I sold off all of my guns and ammo. I now only use air soft, slingshots or bow/arrow. I'm just here for the pineapple upside down cake recipes.
    What, no paintball? I found I really had an affinity for paintball after I sold off all my guns and ammo. I'm glad I kept the camo and web gear.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Why are so many willing to talk about shooting back but want to be grey men in everyday life now?

When people won't wear a pro gun shirt, put a pro gun sticker on their car out of fear now, I am not so sure they'll resort to shooting later.
    Advertising gets noticed

As his credential was being checked, another officer noted bumper stickers on the truck that read, “Assault Life” and “If they come for your guns give ’em your bullets first,” police said.

The officers asked Beeler whether he had weapons in the car, and he volunteered that he had a Glock in his center armrest, charging papers said.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    My wife and I have been debating lately about the current political reality, historical precedent regarding specific firearm limitations like the Brady Bill, and the potential of specific firearms like the AR-15 being limited during the upcoming democratic majority in DC.

I have been trying to understand what happened then and what could realistically happen now with regards to current owners of these firearms. Would current owners have to turn them in? Are they grandfathered in? Can anyone relate to what happened during Brady and how they handled it then?

I don't want to go down the conspiracy rabbit-hole here, so let's just assume another similar Brady Bill gets passed that limits guns like the AR-15, what do you think would happen with regards to current owners?

I fully expect kutnupe, campingjosh, and a few others here to stand for what they voted and turn theirs in.

In fact, they should lead by example and turn them in now.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    What if the politicians floating this ban were no longer in office? I don't care how they are removed from their illutional position of power over the free people of the USA.

Top Bottom