WTS: Semiauto M16a4 Clone with KAC M5 RAS and magazine. New, Unfired.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    SOLD, Thanks!

Standard Anderson low shelf lower, with standard semiauto internal parts, A2 grip, and A2 buttstock with storage buttplate and sling loop.
    DTI 1/9 5.56 NATO 20" Gov't profile complete flattop upper, HPT and MPI tested. F marked FSB, USGI sling loop, M4 feedramps, T-marked upper, etc.
    DTI MIL-Spec Bolt, carrier, and charging handle.
    Knight's Armament M5 RAS rail system, with 4 KAC rail covers and P&S (.gov contract) vertical grip.
    MIL-Spec issue stock-mounted spare magazine carrier with top sling mount.
    Detachable carry handle rear sight.
    1 D&H cage code marked 30rd aluminum USGI magazine with yellow Magpul follower and Mossberg marked floorplate, black teflon coated.

Everything other than the M5 RAS is new and unfired, other than manufacturer's test fire of the complete upper. The M5 RAS is used, and looks like it, but it mounts super solid and works perfectly. The only wear on it is cosmetic, I was going to paint it black to look new but I didn't want to paint over the rail position numbers so I left it as-is. If you’d rather have a new set of A2 handguards with heat shields, instead of the RAS, I can swap it out and knock $200 off the price.

Looking for $1150 cash, local to me. I'm in the Carmel/Westfield area, near 151st and 31. No bill of sale required, just don't strike me as a weirdo- please be an Indiana resident and not a prohibited person, but otherwise cash and carry. I'll make myself available most of the week.

Thanks!

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

image0.jpg

image7.jpg

Last edited:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    I've got a guy on another forum interested in this at the asking price plus shipping, but he's a little bit of a lag on communication and I'd definitely rather sell this locally just out of convenience. If someone here is interested and has a solid offer please hit me up. I'm available daytime and nighttime for a cash meet-up. :)

SOLD, Thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom