• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    Please forgive me if this post is in the wrong forum. I thought about posting in the gun show forum, but this is more like a general question. Anyway, I was thinking about taking some pistols with me to the Crown Point gun show this weekend in case I run into another show attendee or vendor I might want to trade with or sell to. Has anyone here sold to someone at a gun show (private party, not a store or vendor)? Is it frowned upon? Thanks for the feedback.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    I'll chip in,...... sell inside the show , not outfront, out of your tailgate, etc . Places are very easy going about it but every one I've ever been to doesn't want you selling outside the building.

FIP , I assume is "Firearms interest police" . Just be legal and do stuff with legal people and it's all good

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    I'll chip in,...... sell inside the show , not outfront, out of your tailgate, etc . Places are very easy going about it but every one I've ever been to doesn't want you selling outside the building.

FIP , I assume is "Firearms interest police" . Just be legal and do stuff with legal people and it's all good
    Very helpful advice - much appreciated!

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    To be fair, I never encountered so many people driving slowly in the left lane and clogging up traffic as when I moved to IN. Plenty of horrible IL drivers, but they hardly have a monopoly on that.
    Unless I’m mistaken, and I am a lot. Ind. has started a program to address that very problem. (slow left lane) I see it a lot.

Along with other driving habits that just ain’t rite.

And just my take on it. It’s younger people that have never had the benefit of Drivers Ed.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    Unless I’m mistaken, and I am a lot. Ind. has started a program to address that very problem. (slow left lane) I see it a lot.

And just my take on it. It’s younger people that have never had the benefit of Drivers Ed.
    Now that's a program I would support!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    To be fair, I never encountered so many people driving slowly in the left lane and clogging up traffic as when I moved to IN. Plenty of horrible IL drivers, but they hardly have a monopoly on that.
    I used to travel the expressways over there a couple times a year. I always found that most of the people there drove pretty well once you adjusted to the speed and rhythm of things.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012

They enforce that law as much as the No showering law during certain months. Sometimes they just put laws on the books to feel good. And sometimes they don’t take off irrelevant laws.

Top Bottom